sixteen

Rachel Berry's Point of View:

Sunday

I woke up to my phone buzzing, apparently I had three missed phone calls from Finn. I grabbed my phone and called him back. He answered really early.

"Rachel! Finally, you answered" Finn said.

"Well, it's like 9 am and I wake up at 10, what's up? You sound a bit... worried" I replied.

"Quinn has been in an accident" as soon as those words came off of Finn's mouth, I stood up from the bed, fully awake.

"What happened? Is she in the hospital... or? Tell me!"

"Yeah, Kurt, her mom, and I are at the hospital. She was in a car accident and she hasn't woken up yet"

"I'll be right there"

Finn texted me the address of the hospital and I rushed to the kitchen, hoping my dads would be there.

"I need to borrow the car" I told my dad LeRoy.

"Why? Are you okay, honey?"

"Quinn's at the hospital and I need to be there for her" I answered.

"I'll drive you" my dad LeRoy replied and I nodded.

Hiram, LeRoy and I got in the car and he drove me to the hospital.

"Thank you both so much!" I replied and got out.

"Text us for updates" they told me and I nodded, going inside.

It didn't took long until I found Finn, Kurt and Quinn's mother. As soon as Quinn's mom saw me, she went up to me and gave me hug, she looked like she had been crying.

"I'm glad you're here" She said and I nodded, offering a warm smile.

Three minutes after I arrived, Santana and Brittany also arrived running and with lots of questions. Quinn's mom filled them in, and we were now all waiting for the doctor to come back with news.

"Mrs. Fabray?" A nurse asked and Quinn's mom stood up quickly, walking over to her and exchanging words. Then she turned to me.

"Sweetie, she's awake now and wants to see you" Mrs. Fabray said.

The nurse gave me the room number and I walked in, my hands trembling.

"Hello, my love" Quinn said, her voice sounded groggy. She had a broken arm and bruised on her leg and face.

I quickly approached her and cupped her cheeks delicately. "What happened?"

"I was driving to the gas station and some crazy old man who was driving way too fast hit me and then I lost control of the wheel and here I am" she answered, laughing a little bit.

"I'm glad you're okay" I replied, I was honestly still in shock.

"Come here and gimme a kiss" she said and I kissed her. It was brief.

"So, now we have to deal with a broken arm and some school bullies" She pointed out and I laughed a little.

"Speaking of some school bullies, I need to tell you something what I saw, but you have to promise me you won't tell anyone" I said and she nodded.

But just as I was going to starts talking, Mr. Finn Hudson, Santana, Brittany, Kurt and Mrs. Fabray all decided to walk into the room.

"Even in a cast you still look hot" Santana said, making Quinn smile.

"Thank you, thank you" Quinn replied.

We all started some small conversation. The doctor decided that Quinn was going to stay there one more day due to the concussion and tomorrow she would be let out, just in time for school. The conversation was interesting, but I kept zoning off, still thinking about the weird exchange I had seen with Finn and David.

a/n: this is more of a filler chapter, but the next one is going to be much more better, I promise.
anyway, vote if you like!