thirty

Saturday, May 6th, 2019

Rachel Berry's Point of View:

I'm bored and anxious, Mr. Schue said he was going to announce who got the duets on Monday, so I just had to get through today, and tomorrow to find out, also, on friday I have my audition with THE HEADMISTRESS of NYADA, which is nerve racking enough, AND the competition just a few weeks away, so yeah, my situation right now is pretty anxiety inducing. We're also starting with finals next week... it's just a lot.

My phone dinged, I checked it and it was a message from Quinn.

Q <3 : Hey bb, wanna go out?

R <3 : I don't really feel like going out rn, i'm just very stressed.

Q <3 : I see, well, if you change your mind, I'll be at the rollerskate/karaoke thing

R<3 : Is someone else going to be there?

Q<3 : Yup, Sam, Brittany, and Santana. It's gonna be a girls outing... that sounded weird.

R<3 : Hahaha, okay, I'll text Sam if she can pick me up then, my house is on the way from her house to the roller thing

Q<3 : You sure you don't want me to pick you up? I'm about to head out.

R<3 : Don't you have to take a detour to get to my place?

Q<3 : I mean, yeah, but I don't mind.

R<3 : Lemme ask Sam, if she can't, I'll tell you :3

Q<3 : Okay, bb, just ask fast bc if I don't leave rn, my mom is going to make me do the laundry and I'll arrive late.

R<3 : k bb

*chat with Sam*

Rach :p : Heyyy, can you come pick me up to go to the rollerskate thing?

Sammy bby : Hi Rach, sure, no prob.

Rach :p : Great! Thanks.

Sammy bby : I'm picking up Cedes, as well, I told her about the plan and she wanted to join in, you don't mind, do you? I could sense a weird vibe between the two of you.

Rach :p : I mean, if you're okay with her, why wouldn't I be? You two were the ones who broke up lol.

Sammy bby : Yeah... about that, there's something I haven't told you.

Rach :p : Bitch, whaT?

Sammy bby : We kissed yesterday, when we were practicing the duet. She said she wanted to explore the feelings she has for me, that maybe she's not straight, but she specified not to get my hopes up, in case she is.

Rach :p : Well, as long as you're okay with it, I think it's fine. Just, like she said, don't get your hopes up... getting hurt is not always worth it.

Sammy bby : Trust me, until she says she's in love with me or sum, my feelings are locked up in a box.

Rach :p : Okay, then, good luck with everything and don't text and drive.

*chat with Quinn*

Q<3 : So... what'd she say?

R<3 : She'll pick me up, you can be on your way hahah. Thanks, though.

Q<3 : Okay then, bb, see you there.

R<3 : See you.

I changed from my pajamas to a nice enough outfit to go skate it. There some loose denim jeans that were high waisted, a tight crop top, it was white with rainbow stripes all over, and some big platform white sneakers. Very basic, but very comfortable. As for my hair, I just brushed it, and did my makeup naturally. Sam sent me a message that she was downstairs, I grabbed my phone and left my house. My dads were out on a business trip, they were to return the same day of my NYADA audition and were going to go see it.