nine

Rachel Berry's Point of View:

I feel bad for wanting to keep Quinn and I a secret, it's just that... Finn was the first person to actually notice me, I owe him at least that.

Finn
hey, can we talk? I'm really sorry for raising my voice at you.

Rach ❤️
sure, you can come over and we can talk

Finn
oh, i can come over? ;)

Rach ❤️
just to talk, no funny business

After that last message I sent him, he didn't reply, and about five minutes later, I heard a knock on my door. My dads weren't home, they hadn't been here since the day of the fight, they decided what would be best for them was to go on vacation together and try and work out their problems before deciding anything. So they left me alone... with a credit card, though, they didn't want me to starve, they just wanted to get away, I guess.

I opened the door and it was Quinn.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, confused because she hadn't texted me and Finn was coming over.

"We're going to rehearse, dummy, you said we were auditioning together, so we will" Quinn said while entering, she had some sheet music with her.

"Sure, let's go to my room. I do have to warn you, though, Finn said he was coming over, because he wants to talk about something important with me" I said while following her to my room, she stopped immediately and turned around to face me.

"What does he want to talk to you about?" she asked, angrily.

"He kind of raised his voice at me earlier" I replied, she rolled her eyes and kept walking to my bedroom.

She sat down on the bed and spread the music sheets she was holding, there were three songs.

"Which one you like the most?" She asked while looking at me, I looked through the songs.

"Why don't we sing one that has to do with us?" I asked, and she smiled.

"Mr. Schue said we can't audition with I Think We're Alone Now" she joked and let out a small laugh, I laughed, too.

"These songs are nice, but... how about Something Stupid by Robbie Williams and Nicole Kidman?" I suggested.

"Yeah" she smiled "That song is perfect now that I think about it"

We began rehearsing, but suddenly there was a knock on my door, Quinn looked through the window and let me know that it was Finn. "Stay here, he thinks it's just going to be him and I" I told her and went downstairs.

I opened the door, and saw Finn with a huge smile and a bouquet of flowers, I stepped aside and allowed him to enter, as soon as he entered, he hugged me, and I hugged him back. I grabbed the flowers and put them in a vase, thanking him for them. We sat down on the living room and Finn took a deep breath.

"I love you, okay?" Finn asked, I just nodded "I'm really sorry for raising my voice at you, it was wrong and I shouldn't have, I was just a little bit jealous about Quinn. It's stupid really, because you're not into her, you're just friends... right?"

I didn't know what to say. Should I tell him or keep lying?

"Of course, Quinn and I are nothing else but best friends, you have nothing to worry about" did it hurt saying that? Yes, it did. I hurt me to lie about my feelings and it hurt me to know that by cheating I was also hurting him.

"I'm sorry" he said and I smiled at him and hugged him "Also, I left my sweatshirt in your bedroom last week, can I go upstairs and get it?"

"No" I replied almost immediately, Finn was confused "My parents rules, you know, no boys allowed"

"They weren't here last time I was here, either"

"My room is a mess, okay? I'm embarrassed" I replied and he rolled his eyes and smiled; walking up to my bedroom.

I went after him, when we entered the room, there was no one there. Where the fuck is Quinn?

"Here it is" Finn said while grabbing his green sweatshirt, it was placed on my bed, next to the music sheets. "To sing with Quinn?"

"Yeah, but we decided to sing Something Stupid" I responded.

"That's a romantic song, isn't it?"

"I mean, yes, but so is the song for sectionals" I said, trying to laugh it off.

"Why didn't you want to sing with me?" he asked, while sitting down. He looked hurt.

"It's just that... she asked me first, don't take this the wrong way, please" I replied, he grabbed my hands and pushed my body closer to him.

"No, it's okay. If there was something going on, you'd tell me, right?" he asked and I nodded.

"I love you" I said and he smiled "What?"

"It's the first time you say it first" he said and I smiled back.

"Can I kiss you?" he asked.

"I don't recommend you to, I just ate and I probably have onion breath or something" I replied and he laughed.

"Well, I'm going to go, bye Rach" He said and began walking out, but before closing the door to my bedroom, he quickly gave me a kiss on the lips, I didn't kiss back, I just stood there, and he ran out.

I saw outside of my window, and he waved, before finally leaving on his car. I sat down on my bed and Quinn came out from her hiding spot.

"You were in the closet" I said.

"Ironically" she replied.

"I didn't mean for him to kiss me" i said and she nodded.

"It was kind of absurd for me to tell you that you can't kiss your boyfriend, I am only just your best friend, after all" she said, in that passive-agressive tone of hers.

"Quinn" I said, but she didn't let me talk.

"See you tomorrow, I hope you learn the lyrics" Quinn said and left.

I sighed and threw myself on the bed.

I don't want to hurt anyone, but I also don't want to be with someone who I don't truly love. Then again, I don't want to have to deal with snarky comments about my sexuality, I'm a coward and Quinn deserves better, she deserves someone to love her openly, no judgement.

I don't remember much else about what happened, I just remember falling asleep.

A/n: have a nice day
And
I hope you enjoy this
Don't forget to vote💞