fifteen

Rachel Berry's Point of View:

Friday

Last day of school for the week.

I was taking my stuff out of my locker, getting ready for my first class. I was trying not to think about everyone staring at me, and what had happened yesterday. The words were cleaned off and the pictures taken down, however, the principal still had no suspects as to who would do such a thing.

"Hey Rach" I heard Kurt say, I looked at him and he was offering me a warm smile.

"Hi Kurt" I replied, smiling back.

"Something you wanna tell me?"

"Yesterday I had the most amazing date ever"

"With Quinn?" he asked and I nodded, anxious to see his reaction. Surprisingly, he smiled and hugged me. "I'm so proud of you and so happy for you"

"Thank you so much!" I replied. Sam saw us chatting and also walked towards us.

"Hiii" he said in a cheerful tone.

"Well, someone is happy" I replied with a cheeky smile.

"Yesterday I had the most amazing date" Sam responded, which caught Kurt and I off guard. So far, i didn't even know he had a crush on someone.

"Why didn't you tell us you had a crush on someone?" I asked.

"Well, with the whole Quinn and Finn situation and then what happened yesterday, I figured you had enough on your plate as it was"

"But if it's good news, that would've made my days better"

"It's Mercedes" Sam said.

"The girl from Glee club? Oh, my God, she's literally so fucking pretty, you're so lucky" I replied with a smile and hugged Sam.

"Who's so fucking pretty?" I heard a voice asked from behind me, I turned around and it was Quinn. I smiled at her and she placed an arm around my waist, resting her head on my shoulder.

"Mercedes. Sam got a date yesterday with her" Kurt replied.

"Oh, that's really nice, Sam. I'm happy for you" Quinn said and Sam offered her a kind smile and a thank you.

The bell rang.

"Let's go to class" Quinn said and grabbed my hand. Walking to the classroom hand in hand felt right. Meant to be.

***

I was doing some laps around the football court, because I was suddenly overwhelmed with anxiety and I needed to let it out somehow or I was going to explode. There was no one there, so I didn't need to worry about looking stupid or crying if and when I start to cry.

But, something caught my eye. Behind the bleachers I saw two people, I tried getting closer without being seen or making much noise.

It was... David and Finn? I thought they weren't speaking. But, wait, it gets more interesting.

They were exchanging money.

I kept doing my laps, pretending I didn't see nothing, but as soon as they left, I went to the bleachers, as I had seen Karofsky drop something.

It was a picture of Quinn and I kissing in my bedroom. Why did they have this?

I grabbed it as evidence and kept it in my pocket. Then, I went to the showers because I had sweat a little bit. I had gone to run laps to clear my mind, and it backfired tremendously. Should I tell someone? I mean, if I don't tell Quinn, she would probably be mad, because this concerns her, too, but... I don't know. I don't want to jump into conclusions here, but... Let's just wait, and if pictures of Quinn and I kissing are all over the school, once again, then I will tell Quinn what I saw.

***

Just as predicted, as soon as I walked out of the showers, there were pictures of Quinn and I kissing. It was the same picture that Karofsky had dropped earlier.

I began grabbing all the pictures I saw and threw them in the garbage. After that, I went looking for Quinn, but i couldn't find her. I called her phone, but she didn't answer. I couldn't breathe nor see straight. I felt as if I was about to faint.

"Rach, are you okay?" it was Finn.

"I can't breathe" I answered. Finn grabbed my hand and took me to an empty classroom and sat me down on a table.

"Look at me" He said calmly. Normally, his voice would help calm me down, but after what I had seen... "Rachel, look at me, please"

So, I looked at him, he looked genuinely worried, maybe I was overreacting, maybe what I saw was nothing. I don't know anymore. I hugged him and cried. He just held me and reassured me that everything was going to be okay.

Quinn Fabray's Point of View:

"Karofsky, you're so goddamn annoying, just give me back my phone. Rachel called me, maybe something happened" I told him but it was no use, he just wouldn't give me my phone back.

Suddenly, his phone dinged. "Alright, here's your phone"

"Asshole" I grabbed my phone and left to look for Rachel.

After a while of wandering, I did find her... in the arms of Finn Hudson. I love him to death, but holy fuck he really cannot let an opportunity pass to touch her.

"Rachel" I said while quickly walking towards her, getting Finn out of the way "Are you okay?" I asked while cupping her cheeks. She had been crying.

"What happened, Rach, talk to me"

"Someone put pictures of you two kissing all over the school again and she had a panic attack" Finn said.

"I swear to god, when I find out who's been putting those pictures, I will sue them" I said, walking away from Rachel and sighing in defeat.

I looked at Rachel and she still looked very anxious. "Come here" I told her, and she got off the table and walked towards me, hugging me, I kissed her head and hugged her back.

"Do you have any idea who it might've been?" I asked Finn.

"Not at all, I've been trying to see who looks suspicious but everyone has been acting... well, kind of normal" Finn answered and I nodded.

"Well, let's just go to Glee Club and get this day over with" I said and Finn nodded, leaving the classroom.

"Rach?" I said and she looked at me with those big beautiful chocolate eyes and kissed me, I kissed back.

After a while, we went to the choir room.

a/n: vote if you like <3