two

Finn Hudson's Point of View:

Tuesday

Today I woke up unexpectedly happy. Rachel and I had exchanged numbers and we messaged until like 3 AM. She's a very interesting and smart person, I swear we would've talked through the whole night if their parents hadn't caught her and took away her phone... her goodbye was pretty funny.

Rach❤️
apparently I'm five and my parents are taking away my phone Bc it's 3 AM . Anyway see u tomorrow at school. Have a good night and rest, sleepy head.

Agh. She's so cute. I'm thankful for this bet already, she's just really nice. I took a shower, combed my hair, made myself look descent and then went downstairs.

"Bye mom" I yelled at my mom, who was at the kitchen, while grabbing my house keys and car keys from the table next to the door.

"Bye honey" I heard her yelled back a second before I closed the door.

"Wait for me, asshole" Kurt said while walking out of the house.

"I thought Burt was going to take you today" I replied while getting into the car. Him following my lead.

"That would make no fucking sense. We're going to the same fucking place"

"Someone is angry today" I chuckled and he rolled his eyes.

I started the engine and then drove to school. I wanted to get there as early as possible to make progress with the bet. Once we got to school, I was going to get out but Kurt locked the doors, turned to face me and looked at me dead in the eyes.

"Leave my best friend alone" he said, then got out and walked away.

Who does Kurt think he is to threaten me? Honestly. I rolled my eyes and got out of the car as well, making my way to the school. Once inside the building, I made my way to my locker, luckily for me it wasn't so far from Rachel's locker so I could see her. Not that I care about seeing her it's just, you know? The bet.

"Morning, Rach" I said while smirking at her.

"Morning, Finn" she replied and returned the smile. She closed her locker after taking out her Spanish book and turned to look at me.

"Care to join me in my search for my book in my locker and then go to the classroom?" I asked her and she nodded "Great! Follow me"

We went to my locker and I got out my Spanish book, after that, we started making our way down the hallway to the Spanish classroom.

When we entered, I noticed Quinn was looking at us... well, mostly at me with a dead stare. I didn't understand why, maybe she was pissed because we're best friends and I'm sitting next to Rachel instead of her, I gave her a "What's up with you?" look and she just rolled her eyes, looking back at Santana, who was telling her something.

"Why do you always sit in the back?" I asked Rachel. Before all this bet started, I didn't know her name but I did notice that she always sat in the back, which always seemed weird for me because she never ever talked.

"I don't really like the whole 'participating' in class type of thing" she answered and I nodded.

Suddenly, Mr. Schue walked in.

"Hola clase, as some of you may know, I run this school's Glee Club and I need more people to join. I don't want you guys to see Glee as just another club, Glee Club is about more than that, is about having another family, a place where you can be yourself without judgement. So, if you're interested in joining please raise your hand" Mr. Schue said. I felt bad for him because no one did.