ten

Rachel Berry's Point of View:

Tuesday

Today was time for the audition and I was beyond nervous, I was going to sing with Quinn about, basically, being lovers in the dark. I don't want to continue this lie, I know I have to make a choice. I love Quinn more than life, but I owe Finn to make him really truly happy. He's loved me unconditionally and thinks so highly of me... is it selfish of me to want him to keep thinking about me in a good way?

I guess as long as people don't suspect anything, we can make it work.

"Hey Quinn!" I exclaimed happily as I walked over to her with a big smile on my face, she just rolled her eyes and ignored me.

Kurt walked over to me with a sympathetic smile, and I looked at him confused "I don't get what's wrong with her" I sighed.

"Not everyone is into having a secret relationship" he explained and I rolled my eyes.

"It was her idea" I replied and he sighed.

"Doesn't mean she likes it. Either way, come on, we have to go to school" Kurt replied and I sighed.

"Fine"

***

It was finally time for Glee Club, I spent most of my day with Finn, because Quinn was just avoiding and ignoring my presence, she didn't even sit down next to me.

"Do you know if something is wrong with Quinn?" I asked Santana, I mean, she is her best friend, if anyone should know, it's her.

"She's been normal with me" she answered, then looked at me up and down "You look like a wreck, Berry"

"Thank you" i said, since I didn't know how to respond.

"Wasn't a compliment" she replied, suddenly I felt a pair of arms around my waist "Okay, Frankenteen arrived, so I'm leaving"

"Hi baby" he said with a smile, i smiled back.

"Hey"

"Look, I know this past couple of days hasn't been ideal, you've been acting very weird, is there anything going on that I should know about?" he asked, he looked really broken, that look when you really want to fix something, but you just don't know how. That's when i knew, I couldn't keep lying... not to him, at least.

"Actually, yeah, there's something we need to talk about..." I started but someone's yelling interrupted me.

"RACHEL!" it was Quinn, i turned around and she had the biggest (fakest) smile on, she went up to me and hugged me, acting very... possessive? I don't know, but I had a very weird feeling.

"Hi Quinn" I replied, hugging her back.

"Quinn, not to be mean, but Rachel and I were in the middle of something" Finn said, to which Quinn rolled her eyes, still hugging me.

"I mean, Rach and I keep no secrets, so you can keep talking" Quinn said.

"Actually, Quinn, I wanted to talk to Finn... alone" I specified, but Quinn persisted.

"No, I won't leave you alone with him" she said, so I pulled her aside, away from Finn.

"What are you doing?" i asked her.

"I just wanted to know what you were going to talk about" she replied in a "duh" tone.

Suddenly Mr. Schuester arrived, interrupting us.

"Quinn, Rachel, ready for that audition?" he asked.

"We need more-" I began saying, but Quinn interrupted me. "We're ready" Quinn responded to Mr. Schue, "I told you to learn the lyrics" she whispered in my ear.