thirty two

Tuesday, May 9th, 2019

Rachel Berry's Point of View:

Why is Mr. Schue's office inside the choir room? I spent ten minutes looking for it, until - finally - someone knew where it was and pointed me to it.

"Hi Mr. Schue" I greeted with a smile, he greeted me back and I sat down on the chair in front of his desk. I explained to him the whole Quinn situation: the hospital, the dehydration, Yale.

"Well, I'm very sorry that happened to Quinn, and I hope she gets better soon. As for the duet..." Mr. Schue paused for a brief moment, took his time to think, and then continued "If you help guiding her through the choreography, because, as you know, she'll only have one week to learn it, before we leave to New York for the competition, then there's no reason her place on the duet should be changed"

"Thank you so much, Mr. Schue, I'll for sure help her with everything. Bye now" I said, he said 'bye' back, and I left his office.

*in the chat with Santana, Brittany, and Quinn*

R<3 : Fixed! Quinn, we're still singing together on the competition.

Q<3 : How'd you make him change his mind?

S<3 : O.o

B<3 : *eyes emoji*

S<3 : You have to choose the emoji on the keyboard, B, not put it between *.

B<3 : *sad emoji*

S<3 : Come here, I'll help you. @R, so?

R<3 : I just explained to him the situation, that Q's in the hospital, the Yale stuff, and everything. He seemed to understood and is allowing us to go on with the duet, if, when Q gets back, I help her. Which, I mean, I obviously will.

S<3 : Great! You'll help her with glee, I'll help her with the exams.

Q<3 : You girls are amazing. I love y'all so much <3

B<3 : <3 :D we love you, too

R<3 : My phone is gonna get taken away, bye girls

B<3 : Bye Rach <3

Q<3 : Bye bb <3

S<3 : Bye dwarf <3

This week without Quinn in school, was definitely going to be kind of boring, and hard to get through. Especially, because of the finals, the rehearsals, and the audition. Speaking of finals, I'm about to solve my first one: Spanish. So, I'll be back when I get back from the slaughterhouse :(:

*after the exam*

"The exam was very easy for me, how'd you do?" Santana said, and asked. Sam, Mercedes, Kurt, Blaine, Brit, Santana, and I were sitting on our usual cafeteria table. I was eating some chips, because I felt as if I was going to pass out due to stress, and my head hurt.

"I can't" I said, got up, and left.

While walking to the infirmary, I began feeling light-headed, and my vision got blurry; as I kept walking, I started seeing black spots, and next thing I knew, I was on a bed in the infirmary, with Sam, Kurt, Blaine, Santana, Britt, and Cedes around me looking worried.

"Please tell me your love for Quinn is not extreme enough to get you ending up on a hospital bed next to hers" Santana said, with made me laugh.

"She fainted due to stress" The nurse said, while walking towards me with a lollipop "You should relax, I know how much pressure is put on teenagers these days, but too much stress is very bad for your health"

I took the lollipop and sighed "Thank you"

"Can she leave now? We've got glee" Sam asked carefully, the nurse nodded and we left for glee club.

On the way there, Sam stopped me, allowing the others to walk further from us.

"We should do something this weekend to get your mind off of things, go off the grid, y'know? Just take a break from everything and everyone, what do think?" She asked.

"I think that would be really cool, is is just going to be us and Kurt?" I asked and she nodded.

"It's been a while since just the three of us hung out, so, I thought, why not?" she smiled, I smiled back.

We got to Glee Club, and Mr. Schue seemed on a mood, since he lacked the patience that he usually has.

"Kurt, please, stop doing the shimmy thing with the shoulders" Mr. Schue said... for the third time. And it appears the third time IS the charm, because Kurt stopped doing it.

In few words, the rehearsal was shit, the exam was shit, and fainting was also shit. Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

A/n: Vote if you like <3