four

Rachel Berry's Point of View:

It was lunchtime and I was sitting with Sam and Kurt.

"Okay, something's off, Rachel. Just spill it" Kurt said and I giggled a little.

"So... my morning pretty much sucked" I replied.

"Wanna talk about it?" Sam asked.

"If I don't say right now, I don't think I'll ever say it, so... yeah" i answered and took a deep breath "So... my dads were loudly arguing about how LeRoy cheated on Hiram with some, and I quote, "random guy"... ugh. I just really don't want to go to my house" I explained.

"I'm really sorry, Rach" Sam said.

"You could stay with me if you want" Kurt said and I nodded.

"I think I might take you up on that" I said with a smile.

"Hey" I heard Finn said, I turned to look at him with a smile and he smiled back "Can I sit with you guys?"

"No" Kurt replied, clearly annoyed. Finn just rolled his eyes at him and sat down anyway.

"Thanks" Finn replied sarcastically.

"Where's David and Noah?" I asked.

"Umm I don't know, I think David was making some sort of plan to win back his ex" Finn said. I almost choked on my food when he said that, so I started coughing.

"You Okay?" Finn asked and I nodded.

"Want water?" Kurt asked and I nodded again, he passed me his water bottle and I opened it and took a sip, closing it again and giving it back to him. I turned to look at Sam and he seemed really shocked by what Finn said... which I was too.

"I need to go" Sam said and stood up walking out of the cafeteria.

"I better follow him" I said while standing up.

"Wait" Finn said and I looked at him "Can we talk later?"

"Sure" I answered with a smile and he smiled back, showing me his cute dimples.

After that little moment of eye contact and me feeling butterflies in my stomach, I left the cafeteria to begin looking for Sam.

"You stay away from her" I hear someone yell, thankfully I can recognize my best friend's voice very clearly and immediately knew it was Sam.

So, I followed his voice, which led me to a hallway, only David, Sam and Puck were there.

"What if I don't want to?" Davin clapped back. Sam pushed him into a locker and punched him.

"Hey" I yelled. Sam turned to look at me but David took this as an opportunity to punch Sam back.

"Guys, stop it" Noah said, but they kept fighting.

Noah tried breaking up the fight but he only ended up getting punched.

So, I tried breaking the fight, as well... I ended up with a punch in the face, falling down due to the impact. It hurt a lot, but at least, it stopped them from fighting.

"Rachel" Noah said and ran to me, helping me getting up and then checking my face "You will sure have a purple eye tomorrow"

"Oh, how great" I said with a laugh, which caused him to laugh to.

"Rachel, I'm so so sorry" Sam said, and hugged me, I hugged him back.

"It's okay, it doesn't hurt that much" I replied. He pulled away and inspected my face.