prologue

Manik-Nandini, Cabir-Navya were two couples madly in love with eachother. what will happen if destiny plays a cruel game on them and both the couples get separated? what's the reason? insecurity!

after 13 years, they meet again but, Manik and Cabir doesn't know that they have kids which are the symbol of their love and most shockingly, their children and their love hate them the most and their children want to destroy FAB 5.

will love blossom between the two couples once again? will the children be able to forgive their father? will Nandini and Navya be able to forgive Manik and Cabir's betrayal? will the opposite sides attract once again? will they meet a happy ending of together forever or will they get apart forever?

will Manik and Cabir be 'FORGIVEN OR FORBIDDEN?'

to get the answers to all your questions, join their journey of love, betrayal, revenge, romance and hate.

“One day you’re going to remember me and how much I loved you… then you’re gonna hate yourself for letting me go”

                                                 ~Nandini
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

~ “Just because we can’t be together doesn’t mean I don’t love you.”

                                                  ~Manik
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

~“Never lose yourself while trying to hold on to someone who doesn’t care about losing you.”

                                                   ~Navya
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

~ “There is one pain I often feel, which you'll never know. It's caused by the absence of you.”

                                                   ~ Cabir
-----------------------------------------------------------------------