part 32

In the previous chapter:
The emotional reunion of father and son!!

Manik woke up early in the morning, making sure he does not wake his son up. Manik smiled at Aarav's sleeping figure and kissed his forehead lovingly before moving out of the room.

Manik went back to his room, which was a door downstairs. As he entered his room, he was shocked to find Nandini standing in his room, grinning at him. Manik gulped seeing this, knowing that Nandini's grin has some crazy adventure ahead.

"Manik..." Nandini buttered.

"Yes... Jaan" Manik went in the flow.

"Come let's get married!"

"What? But we are already married Jaan..."

"So what? Let's do it again... In the same way marking our reunion after 13 long years..."

"Jaan..."

"Please Manik..."

"Okay fine, don't show me those puppy eyes... Let's break the truth to your brothers, sister in-laws and our parents, then we'll get married in front of all of them..."

"No... Let's do it like the first time and we'll surprise them!"

"Hell no Jaan, your brothers and father would kill me..."

"Come on Manik, don't be a scaredy cat."

"Jaan..."

"Yes or no"

"Shona..."

"Yes or no!"

"Heck okay, fine let's do it wifey" Manik finally gave in and hugged his Jaan.

Manik's POV

Huh... I know you all are shocked. Yes, but it's true! Me and Nandini had married secretly 13 years ago and today is our anniversary. I decided to propose her today, to marry me once again but, my Jaan surprised me with a HUGE gift.

Well, wondering how and when we got married? Well, he's a small flashback.

FLASHBACK

I had graduated from S.P.A.C.E and Jaan was in her 2nd year. Me and her were inseparable. Once, both of us got drunk accidentally at a party.

"Jaan... I am feeling like I am in the sky!" I exclaimed, under the effect of alcohol.

"Me too Manik..." Nandini giggled, in the effect of alcohol.

"Jaan... I love you!"

"Aww... I love you too my monster!"

"Will you marry me Jaan?"

"Ofcourse I will monster!"

"Then come let's get married!"

"What? No..."

"Why Jaan you don't love me?" I asked sadly.

"No Mani, I love you but, I am not dressed like a bride..." Nandini pouted.

"So what? My Jaan is always pretty!"

"Awww..."

"So, will you marry me my Jaan and be Mrs. Malhotra?"

"Yes I will Mr. Malhotra!"

Both of them went to a nearby temple. I took out the mangalsutra that I bought from a shop earlier and both tied it around Nandini's neck, in the presence of God and filled her hairline with vermilion and kissed her forehead lovingly.