part 15

In the previous chapter:
Arjun and Nandu's hilarious prank on Neil and Navya!!!

The Jr. Dixits were chilling near the pool area when an idea strikes Abeer's mind. He quickly takes out his phone secretly and text Nyra. She notices it and immediately text back.

Abeer:
Nyra, up for a prank with me?

Nyra:
Anytime Bhai! So who's our target and what's the plan?

Abeer:
Target is all our idiots... The plan is... *Plan muted*
So ready?

Nyra:
I'm born ready! Let's do this!!

Both of them pass a secret wink to each other and keep their phones back inside their pockets and notice the rest of them discussing some random topics and joins them. After a few minutes, Nyra acts like she is getting bored and spoke to the group.

'guys... I'm getting bored sitting here, come lets go and play in the playground', Nyra said casually.

'no Nyra... The grounds are muddy due to the rains... We can't go there now, until it's fixed', Aayan replied to her.

'guys... Didn't choti maa (Nandu) and Arjun chachu tell you?', Abeer said sounding amused.

'tell what?', asked the others except Nyra.

'The ground has been fixed this morning and we can play freely now', Abeer said, sounding innocent.

'oh that's great... Let's go then', Nyra said cheerfully and the group nodded.

The Jr. Dixits proceed towards the playground, Nyra and Abeer were completely behind the group secretly grinning. As they reached, the overexcited boys, Aayan, Aadvay and Aarav run into the ground, without noticing it properly and then CRASH...and  THUD!! The boys fell down into the sticky mud puddles. The girls were about to back off from going in so, Abeer and Nyra push them in too. Now, all the Jr. Dixits, except our pranksters Abeer and Nyra were stuck in the sticky and slippery mud puddles, looking extremely dirty and messy.

The 6 Jr Dixits tried getting out of there but, again and again, they fell into the mud puddles. On the other side, Abeer and Nyra were laughing their guts out seeing the scene in front of them and were making a video of it.

After 15 minutes of hard struggles, the six of them were finally out of that ground and were searching for Abeer and Nyra angrily. They noticed that the duo were standing at the edge of the swimming pool, talking about something with each other.

The 6 (Aarav, Aayan, Aadvay, Khushi, Saavni, Myra) smirked looking at the duo and ran to them in full speed, thinking of pushing the duo into the pool and take their revenge. But alas, our pranksters are more intelligent than them in this matter so, they back off from the place just as the six were almost near to them. This caused the six to lose their balance and fall inside the swimming pool. The duo laughed even more seeing this and went near the bushes and took out a camera which was recording all of this. The six understood that this was also a prank and got seated Ben more mad on the duo.

They got out of the swimming pool and started chasing the duo all  around the mansion. Then the six noticed that the duo are going inside the mansion and chased them along but, as the six entered, lots of wheat flour and then, a bucket of cold water welcomed them. Abeer and Nyra laughed even more harder, making their video and clicking wired pictures.

'ABEER! NYRA! YOU BOTH ARE SO DEAD TODAY!!', yelled the six of them and they continued their chasing.

From one direction, Manik and Cabir were coming, chasing each other. In the other direction, came Kriti and Avni chasing each other. In the third direction came Neil and Navya, chasing Arjun and Nandu. In the fourth direction came the Jr. Dixits, chasing Abeer and Nyra.

All of them were so much engrossed in chasing each other that they failed to notice their surroundings and the people running towards them in the same direction. They all were about to crash into each other when someone shouted...

'STOP EVERYONE!!', shouted someone. Seeing them, everyone were shocked.

PROMO:
A shock for FAB 5!!

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

How was Abeer and Nyra's prank?

Have you ever pranked someone?
(If yes, you can share it with me in the comments section)

Who do you think has come?

Excited for the next chapter?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️