part 1

In London,

It was around 9'o clock in the morning and four young ladies and two handsome gentlemen were seated on the dining table waiting for their kids. They are none other than... Kriti, Navya, Avni, Nandu, Arjun and Neil. Soon, four boys and four girls come to the dining table. The boys go towards their respective mothers and hug them from the back. The boys are none other than our handsome hunks... Aarav, Aayan, Abeer and Aadvay.

Boys: good morning beautiful!

Ladies: good morning babies!

Seeing this, the four girls, our Nyra, Myra, Saanvi and Khushi, Arjun and Neil just eye rolls at this and the four boys return their favour equally and the ladies just laugh at their actions.

Then, the girls also wish everyone and then, once everyone is seated, breakfast is served.

Nandu was feeding Aarav and Nyra, Navya was feeding Abeer and Myra, Kriti was feeding Ayaan and Khushi, Avni was feeding Aadvay and Saanvi, Arjun was feeding Nandu, Kriti and himself and Neil was feeding Navya, Avni and himself.
(Guys, I really pity Arjun and Neil in this situation 😂😂 if anyone else do feel so, do comment down and tell me)

After breakfast, DE 8 bid bye to everyone and went to their school 🏫 and all the other elders went to their respective work places.

Nandu's pov
As I reached the office, I went to my cabin and got engrossed in the files as usual. I had an important meeting in half an hour so, I was doing a last minute checking.

Everything seemed fine but then, as I glanced outside my cabin, I saw a young girl, who is one of employee crying silently in her seat and by seeing her face, I could tell, something is bothering her, and I'm not one of the people who keep quiet seeing people in problem. I called my PA and asked her to send that crying girl into my cabin.

After a minute or two, the girl was inside my cabin and she was looking slightly scared so, I gesture my PA to go outside for a while to give us some privacy. She understood that and went out closing the door behind us.

'Have a seat ms.-', I started but as she is new here, I didn't know her name and, it seems like she understood my turmoil.

'r-raichand, Sara raichand', she answered feebly.

'okay Sara, I hope I can call you so', I asked to which she nodded positively with a small and weak smile.

'from a long time, I notice that you were crying silently in your desk and were lost in deep thoughts. Any problems? I mean, if you wanna share you can, I promise not to judge you. You can treat me as your elder sister.', I said honestly.

And she started crying again. I went up to her and rubbed her back soothingly and she hugged me tightly and cried again. I let her cry her heart out for sometime as it's really necessary for cooling down and then, I made her look up at me.

'any serious problem?', I asked.

'maam-', she was about to tell something but I cut her off.

'you can call me dii for now or Nandini would do but not mam, I feel like I'm very old listening to that', I said and she smiled a bit and nodded.

'dii, I'm Sara. I am 21 years old and am working as a intern here to pay my college fees. My parents are dead long ago and I live with my aunt and uncle. They are very money minded people and they beat me a lot if I didn't earn. I have a boyfriend and yesterday, I discovered that I'm pregnant. I told my boyfriend about this but, he didn't react nor did he speak a word so, I left from there. As I reached home, my aunt was holding a belt to punish me for not giving them money but dii, I was also helpless as I needed to pay off my college fees immediately. I would have bear the punishment if I was all alone but, I am pregnant so, I couldn't bear any harm or risks for the baby so, I fled from my aunt's house. Last night, I stayed with a friend but now, I am homeless', she explained her problem and started crying again, and by the tone and her words, I could tell that she's completely speaking thruth and a big part of me could understand her problem very well. I hugged her and tried consoling her and unknowingly, tears made their way from my eyes.