part 26

In the previous chapter:
"This is just the beginning.... Hell awaits ahead", Arjun and Neil warned.

The next day, the Breakfast table was filled with heavy tension. The Dixits and Dare Devils were having their breakfast very silently, it gave the feels of 'silence before the storm'.

"Heya family! Having breakfast without us?", An unknown voice boomed in the breakfast hall.

Everyone turned towards the voice. The Dixits and Dare Devils looked happy, and the Malhotras and FAB 5 looked confused.

"Ayesha! Mira! Advik! Aryan!", Exclaimed DE 8.

"Heya buddies!!", The four chimed happily and hugged DE 8.

"Kiddos!!", Dare Devils exclaimed in joy.

"Papa! Mama! Chachis! Maamu maami!", Exclaimed the four of them and hugged Dare Devils tightly.

"Won't you four meet us mini devils", Arjun and Neil said jokingly and the four immediately ran and hug, Arjun-Kriti, Neil-Avni and Raman-Ishitha.

Once the reunion was over, the DE 8 hugged the four once again and did a group hi-fi.

"Finally our group is complete once again", Aarav stated in excitement.

"Yes!! DE 12 is BACK WITH A BANG!", the 12 exclaimed loudly.

"Ahmm... Sorry to disturb but who are these four kids?", Asked Raj.

"Oh, we didn't notice that we have guests... Anyways, I am Ayesha Reyaansh Takkar,member of DE 8 daughter of Reyaansh Takkar and Ishana Singhania Takkar", Ayesha introduced herself.

"I am Advik Takkar, member of DE 8, son of Reyaansh Takkar and Ishana Singhania Takkar. Elder brother of Ayesha", Advik introduced himself.

"I am Mira Kabir Ahuja. member of DE 8, daughter of Kabir Ahuja and Aadhya Singhania Ahuja", Mira introduced herself.

"I am Aryan Kabir Ahuja. member of DE 8. Son of Kabir Ahuja and Aadhya Singhania Ahuja. Elder brother of Mira", Aryan introduced himself.

"Ohh", that's the only thing the Malhotras and FAB 5 could say.

"Anyways, what's today's plan every one?", Raman asked, ignoring FAB 5 and Malhotras presence.

"Jamming, recording, bike race and clubbing", Dare Devils exclaimed.

"Can we join?", DE 12 asked hopefully.

"Nope, it's Dare Devils day today", Reyaansh declined with a small laugh.

"You all are so mean, we won't join you now!", Huffed Nyra and the rest of the girls.

"None asked you to join baby!", Nandu retorted playfully and the Dare Devils laugh. DE 12 just showed their tounge to Dare Devils and turned towards Raman.

"We also would jam, dance, go to a movie, park and clubbing!", Aarav and Aayan exclaimed joyfully, trying to get permission for clubbing.

"No!", All the elders declined immediately.

"What no?", Asked DE 12 in a innocent tone.

"No clubbing until 18!", Yelled the elders in unison. DE 12 raised their hands in surrender.

"Okay fine... Boring people", muttered DE 12, which everyone royally ignored and continued eating.

After breakfast, Manik and Cabir were trying hard to talk to Nandini and Navya whereas the rest were busy troubling Manik and Cabir.

After a while, Manik and Cabir spotted Nandini and Navya standing in the opposite side of the corridor all alone, talking with eachother. Manik and Cabir looked around and figured our that it is the best opportunity to speak with their lady love and rushed towards them without noticing anything around them.

As Manik and Cabir crossed halfway through the corridor, both of them loat their balance and fell on the floor with a THUD! They noticed that someone had poured a lot of oil on the floor, resulting them to fall. The duo tried a lot to get up but fell again and again.

As they kept trying, they noticed that the Dare Devils were standing there with a smirk, including Nandu and Navya.

"Enjoying the oil bath Malhotras?", Reyaansh asked with a smirk.

"They would surely enjoy that Rey, it's FAB 5's favourite, isn't it Malhotras?", Taunted Nandini. Manik and Cabir immediately knew what she was telling about and looked down with guilt.

In college days, FAB 5 had planned a similar trap for Nandini and Navya. But luckily, they both had escaped and FAB 5 had fell in their own trap.

"Jaan- I mean Nandini, please listen to us once... We need to tell you and Navya something important", Manik said in a hushed tone. Cabir nodded.

"Ohh, and what's that?", the Dare Devils asked in mock excitement.

"Something really important... It is about-", Cabir was about to tell something but stopped hearing footsteps. The Dare Devils noticed it.

"Manik... Cabir... Where are you guys? We are searching for you from a long time", Alya's shrill voice was heard from a long distance.

"We would definitely share this with you when you're ready to hear... But, not in front of FAB 3 or anyone. Just you and us... Just Manik, Cabir and the Dare Devils", Manik and Cabir said in a low tone, audible only to Dare Devils.

"MANIK, CABIR", FAB 3's voice got louder.

"Guys... We are here", Manik and Cabir finally replied. The Dare Devils shrugged Manik and Cabir's words thinking that they are bluffing and went away from there to their jam room, to clear their heads.

"OMG! How did you get so oily?", Mukthi questioned.

"There was oil on the floor and we slipped. Now help us I'd you can", Manik said in a cold tone. The three helped Manik and Cabir to get out of that oily mess.

Manik and Cabir did not even bother to speak to them. The duo went to their respective rooms to freshen up. Unknown to them, their whole conversation was heard by another person too. But who may that person be?

Once Manik and Cabir got freshened up, they came downstairs and noticed that the DE 12 were chilling on the lounges.

"Hey kids", Manik and Cabir greeted with a smile.

"Hey...", The kids said in an uninterested tone and turned their faces.

"Why are you all looking so off?", Kabir asked, entering the hall.

"Ugh... The maids are on leave, daadu and daadi have went out, mummas are also out and you and papa don't know know to make milkshakes... But we need milkshakes!!", Whined Aryan.

"Oh, don't worry, these two would make them for you", Kabir said, pointing at Manik and Cabir.

"Yes... Won't you?", Kabir asked in a ' don't you dare defy me' tone.

"Okay", Manik and Cabir agreed.

"Fine, We need 2 chocolate milkshakes, 2 oreo milkshakes, 2 kitkat milkshakes, 1 butter skotch milkshake, 2 pista milkshakes, 2 strawberry milkshakes and 1 vanilla milkshake", DE 12 ordered.

"Okay", Manik and Cabir replied with a smile.

Twenty minutes later, Manik and Cabir came back with the milkshakes and gave it to DE 12. The 12 tasted the milkshake and it did taste really good but, it was not enough to melt DE 12's heart.

Hey guys,
Sorry for the super late update and thank you for being supportive all this time 😊. From now on, there would be regular updates!

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Excited for the next chapter?

What were ManBir trying to say?

Do ManBir deserve forgiveness?

Would Dare Devils listen to ManBir?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️