part 12

In the previous chapter:
DE 8 burst out on the Malhotras and FAB 5. Aarav and Aayan on an impulsive mode. Flashback of MaNan and CaVya.

Once ManBir finished their flashback story, there was pin drop silence once again for a few minutes.

'and people ask why we love and respect our mothers too much and hate our so-called fathers more than that. We hope they got their answers', Nyra and Myra stated bitterly.

'and you- Mr. Malhotra, if you try hurting my mother or, if I catch you staring at MY MOM once again like you were at the dining table, then I swear, I will beat the shit out of you', Aarav warned Manik.

'same goes with you Mr. Malhotra', said Abeer, eyeing Cabir.

'kids... I know they both are wrong but don't make harsh decisions... They are your fathers', pleaded Neyonika.

'father? Who they', Abeer mocked pointing at ManBir.

'No, they aren't our father. I don't think you guys know the meaning of father- being a father. No problem! We'll make you understand this too... Aayan, Saavni, Khushi, Aadvay, tell them... Who a real father is', deadpanned Aarav.

'Aaru... Calm down', Aadvay and Aayan said, trying to calm down Aarav's anger and inner pain.

'no buddies, Aarav's right. They really need to know the true meaning of a father', declared Abeer. Nyra and Myra nodded in agreement to Aarav and Abeer's words.

'A father is the one who knows the value of his family and all relations', said Khushi.

'A father is a person who is SELFLESS and loves and cares for his parents, wife/love, siblings and children ENDLESSLY', said Aadvay.

'A father understands the pain of his kid, what they want and what they don't, even without any exchange of words', added Saavni.

'A father knows the value of love and also how to treat and respect a women', Aayan stated, looking straight at ManBir.

'and that's what our mummas do for us. So practically they are our fathers too. Your sons are not our father as they never lived with us nor did they care for us and our mothers', said Nyra angrily.

'A father is SELFLESS but your sons are SELFISH. All they care is about themselves and their so-called friends. They have never did anything for us or our mothers. Have they?', mocked Myra.

'A father knows how to handle and balance relationships and give equal love to their family and friends. But your sons are MEDDLERS of relations in such a way that they are broken very badly', Abeer said masking his emotions.

'for a father his son becomes his champ and his daughter a princess. But here, we barely love each other. All we have between us is hate, betrayal and nothing else. And we DO NOT REGRET IT', said Aarav plainly.

'and ya, we don't need a father because, our mothers have never lacked us in anything. They have given us every single thing we want even before we ask', Nyra declared.

'we are happy and very much proud of having a single mother who raised us with so much love, care and affection', chimed Myra.

'we love our mothers very much and can do anything just for them. Infact be thankful to our mothers because you both Malhotras (Manik and Cabir) are still in one single piece just because of them', Aarav deadpanned.

'but we warn you FAB 5... Stay in your limits till you live in here. Any nonsense thing ever happens, we swear, you all would be doomed seriously', threatened Abeer.

DE 8 went from there immediately as they did not want any of the family members to notice their absence.

Once they left, ManBir fell on their knees and cried covering their face with their palms. Dhruv, Alya and Mukthi were about to hug them but, ManBir pushed them back. Neyonika and Raj bends down to their level, now sitting on their knees hugged ManBir to console them but, ManBir's tears never stopped.

'm..mom, our ch.. children hate us mom. Our love hate us', stuttered Manik tearfully.

'th..they will never consider us as their family m..mom', muttered Cabir through tears.

'then what do you both expect for your deeds? Love?', said Raj sarcastically. Though he couldn't see his.sons in pain, he knew they were really very wrong and the sin they committed was unforgivable for anyone.

'Manik, Cabir, please calm yourselves... we can understand your pain', said Mukthi.

'yes guys, please get a grip on yourselves... Everything would be alright very soon', added Alya and Dhruv.

'Oh please SHUT UP! What will be alright huh? Tell na... Will we be able to erase the hatred our children and love have for us? Will we be able to erase their pain? Will we be able to enjoy our parenthood? Our children's childhood? Take our kids in our arms very firstly? Be with our love throughout the pregnancy stage? No! Nothing of these are possible! We lost everything!', shouted Manik angrily. Listening to him, Alya, Mukthi and Dhruv took a step back in fear.

'You three easily seperated us from our love and children, but what did you guys do next? You guys left us to rot in darkness and got married with the person whom you love and had your children. But we? We lost our love, our children, their love, everything. We lost everything!', yelled Cabir.

'Actually, it's not your fault. Yes, it's not your fault. The fault is ours! Only our fault! We should have followed our heart instead of the stupid mind', said ManBir in sorrow.

Seeing ManBir break emotionally, Raj and Neyonika hugged them tight and let them cry.

'M-Mom, you saw Navya... S-She started getting high pressure s-seeing me and s-she f-fainted', stuttered Cabir.

'and Nandu, she clutched the knife's sharp side without even noticing that it's piercing her skin... She did that just because she saw me', muttered Manik feeling miserable.

'Calm down kids... Talk to Nandini and Navya once and try sorting out things. We're sure, they'll give you a chance... But yes, never repeat your mistakes.. not even in your dreams', guided Raj and Neyonika. ManBir nods through their tears.

Then, they all move back to their rooms to get some sleep. Raj and Neyonika were hoping that everything gets sorted out soon and they see their sons, NaVni and grand kids happy. Manik and Cabir were now determined to win back the live of their partner and kids, rebuild their trust and make sure that they are always happy. FAB 3 were feeling guilty.

On the other side, DE 8 went back to their respective rooms where their mothers were fast asleep and slept nest to them, hugging them tightly and securely.

PROMO:
Siblings time and a lot of fun!!
Two new entries!

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Your favorite scene?

A few words about D8?

Should ManBir be given a last chance?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️