part 6

In the previous chapter:
MaNan and CaVya come face to face. Nandu and Navya in critical condition.

Present:
As NavNi (Navya+Nandini) were taken inside the ICU, Aarav and Abeer fell on their knees and started crying uncontrollably and Nyra and Myra too sat on the ground with a thud and started crying. Manik and Cabir's heart bleeds seeing their love in the ICU due to them and their children in a broken state. Arjun, Neil, Kriti and Avni were feeling helpless, sad and miserable seeing Aarav, Abeer, Nyra and Myra in such state as the four were like their own children for the two couples. Arjun, Kriti, Avni and Neil sits on their knees near Aarav, Abeer, Nyra and Myra to console them. The rest of the junior Dixits were also silently crying and glaring at FAB 5 angrily.

'kiddos, don't cry. Nothing will happen to Nandu and Navu. My sisters, your mothers, are very strong, nothing will happen to them', Arjun and Kriti said.

'Yes, they'll be all fine in an hour and when they wanna see you guys then, I don't think they wanna see you all crying like small babies... stop crying kiddos...', Neil and Avni added.

'how can we not maamu, maami... Even after knowing that Mom is the only parent we have', Abeer cried saying this.

'and now, if anything happens to them, what shall we do? We can't lose them... we can't...m-mom and badi mom can't leave us all alone...', Aarav said with tears flowing continuously.

'If she's not there, who'll pamper us, scold us, love us, care for us and protect us', Nyra said cryingly.

'If anything happens to them, then... I'll not be alive', Myra said in between her sobs making the others look at her in shock and tears.

Before anyone could react, the head doctors treating Nandu and Navya came out and stood near them.

'are you from the patients side?', asked both the doctors to which all the Dixits nodded a yes.

'Miss Navya has undergone a lot of stress and pressure due to which she's currently unstable now... I can't tell anything for three hours and if she doesn't get back consciousness in three hours, then she may slip into coma', the doctor said, shocking everyone including FAB 5, Malhotras and Sid.

'and currently miss Nandini is in a very critical condition. She too has undergone a lot of stress and high pressure due to which she's unstable currently and on top of that, she has lost a lot of blood so, to save her, we need A+ blood urgently but unfortunately, that blood group is not available in any blood banks currently so, please arrange it soon or, we may lose her forever', the second doctor said and immediately, Arjun, Aayan and Aarav stepped forward

'Doctor, in our family, only Arjun bro, Nandini, dad, Aarav and Aayan have A+ blood group, dad is not here, Aarav and Aayan are not of age to give blood so, Arjun bro will do it', Avni said and the doctors nodded and went inside the ICU with Arjun tagging along.

After 15 minutes, Arjun came back after giving blood and a nurse brought him some fresh fruit juice to regain his energy but, he refused to have it, saying that he'll consume it only when Nandu and Navya are out of danger. Everyone tries to convince him on having the juice as he looked very weak but, he shouts his lines once again and spill the juice.

Arjun and Neil sat on the floor and broke down seeing their sisters, their princesses in such a stage and Kriti and Avni hugged their respective husband and tried consoling them but eventually, they too started crying because, Nandu and Navya were more like sisters to them and they always thought Nandu and Navya as their first kid. Malhotra couple, Sid and FAB 5 felt very bad seeing all Dixits in such a broken state and prayed god for Nandu and Navya's speedy recovery. Manik and Cabir were silently crying and were feeling more and more guilty.

Suddenly, Aarav and Abeer stood up from their places with blood shot eyes and marched towards the end of the corridor where the Malhotras, FAB 3 and Sid were standing and other junior Dixits followed them. The two Dixit couples had not noticed this as they were fully in grief, cries and sadness.

As Aarav and Abeer reached them, Aarav held Manik's hand, Abeer held Cabir's hand and pulled them into a empty ward, without giving them a chance to speak. The other DE 8 pulled Mukthi, Dhruv and Alya into the same ward. The Malhotra couple and Sid followed them with shocked faces. As they all entered, Aadvay and Saanvi close the ward doors and lock it from inside.

'why did you pull us here kids?', Sid asked DE 8.

'First of all, we didn't pull you along sir, we just pulled in FAB 5 but, you came in yourself. Second, you'll know why we pulled FAB 5 here, don't worry', Aadvay said and this shut Sid's mouth.

In no time, Aarav grabs Manik's shirt collar and Abeer grabs Cabir's shirt collar, looking straight into their eyes with pure hate and agony, this move shocked everyone including DE 8. Dhruv and Sid moves near them to seperate the boys from their respective fathers but, Aayan and Aadvay pushed them away and asked them to stay back. DE 8 also didn't stop the two boys as they knew, this outburst was quite required. Saanvi and Khushi were hugging Myra and Nyra securely, who were still crying seeing their mothers state.

'I won't spare you if anything happens to my Mom and badi mom/ choti mom Mr. Malhotra', Aarav and Abeer said, tightening their grip on Manik and Cabir's collars.

'Nandini and Navya are married?', Alya asked, being completely shocked.

'and have kids? Who are their husbands?', Mukthi asked, mirroring Alya's expressions.

'they moved on from Manik and Cabir this easily?', Alya asked and this touched the nerves of DE 8 completely.

'Shut up you bloody bit-', Nyra shouted but Khushi cuts her words.

'Nyra, no cursing...', Khushi said and Nyra just rolled her eyes and muttered 'she deserves it anyways' which was heard by all and Alya immediately shut her mouth and look down in guilt. After a second or two, Nyra takes a deep breath and speaks loudly.

'Yes, we are their children... by blood! Me and Aarav are Mom, I mean Nandini Dixit's kids and Abeer and Myra are badi mom a.k.a Navya Dixit's kids. The other four are our cousins but are no less than own siblings', Nyra said looking at Manik and Cabir with no expressions.

'Even we wish they would marry someone good and get all the happiness they both truly deserve but, they're too good to be true. They thought about us and never even gave it a thought', Myra added to Nrya's words.

'and yes, they're not married and we don't have a FATHER, not that we need one', Aarav said bitterly and everyone except DE 8 gasped at his tone.

'then how is that possible kids?', Neyonika asked confusedly.

'Ask your OH-SO-GREAT SONS AND THEIR SO-CALLED FRIENDS, they'll explain it better', Aayan said bitterly.

'what are the kids talking about FAB 5?', Raj asked sternly, looking at FAB 5.

'we don't know uncle, infact even we are shocked with all these new found information', FAB 3 stated and all eyes turned to Manik and Cabir.

'Manik? Cabir?', Raj and Neyonika call in unison for their response and Manik and Cabir bow their heads down in guilt, shame and grief.

PROMO:
A small flashback of MaNan and CaVya. Outburst of DE 8 continues...

Hey guys, I hope you all liked the chapter 😋😋

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!!
(If I get 60+ votes by tomorrow afternoon, then I'll post the next update tomorrow itself... Condition applied till tomorrow only *giggles*)

Stay home and stay happy always 😀😀

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤❤