part 9

In the previous chapter:
NaVni is out of danger! Some family moments!!

Present:

Once the lunch was done, AKriti and AvNeil went out of the ward to meet the doctor, not before asking DE 8 to keep an eye on NaVni. Once they walked out, DE 8 hugged NaVni and started crying loudly.

'mom... even after knowing that we can't live without you both, how can you do this to us?', Aarav yelled and cried.

'Aarav trust me, we didn't try to commit suicide or even think of anything as such... it's just that we just lost our cool on seeing those people after so many years. we love you all a lot and we are not that selfish to leave you all alone', Nandu said with a sad sign and Navya nodded positively with tears in her eyes.

'but what triggered you both so much bua? You both are really very strong and don't break so easily, that too for those people... But what made you both lose control over yourselves, to a extent that you harm yourselves?', Khushi asked, NaVni looked at the floor, trying not to meet the kids eyes. But, Aarav, Abeer, Nyra and Myra understood what's wrong and immediately hugged their mothers tightly.

'mom, badi mom, I know what you both are thinking about right now, but I think that thought is a totally senseless and useless', Aarav said.

'yes no one in the whole universe can separate us from you both and our family, including the almighty, if by chance we have to be separated, then that's possible only after death', Abeer said. Navya immediately palmed his mouth with her hand, and both NaVni nodded a no, indicating him not to speak such words ever again. He understood that and said a cute sorry to them. By then, the other DE 8 members had also understood NaVni's topic of fear.

'we love you too much mom and choti mom, and ripping apart from you will never happen, not even in our dreams. We will never go away from you both', Myra said.

'remember and register one think clearly in your mind clearly mom and badimom, we are your children, only YOUR children. Noone else have any right on us. Not even our so called FATHER', Nyra said.

'NYRA... don't speak like that... No matter how much we deny it, the fact won't change, that he is your father', Nandu said with tears.

'mom please stop it now... He is not our father. We don't have a father. And no matter how many ever times you stop us from saying this, but this fact also won't change... our FATHER and HIS BROTHER are selfish and betrayed both of you, just to keep up a bloody friendship, or can I say, to be with a selfish bunch of people instead of the two hurt innocents', Aarav said in a loud tone and Nandu immediately kept quiet, knowing that Aarav would get more angry if this conversation continues.

'bua, Aarav, Abeer, Myra and Nyra are right. please don't stress yourself thinking about those people', Saavni said.

'yes bua, they don't deserve you and your kindness. Don't show mercy and kindness to the people who does not deserve it', Khushi said.

'and coming to the separating point, nobody can separate you or our gang from us. before they even attempt to do so, they have to face the wrath of Dixits', Aayan said in a deadly calm voice.

'no one can separate these idiots from us this easily, bua. They have to bear us for the whole of their lives', Aadvay joked, making NaVni chuckle.

But, this conversation was heard by two people, who were outside the door. They are............. Cabir Malhotra and Manik Malhotra. Listening to the kids, ManBir had tears of guilt, regret and PAIN. They couldn't control themselves anymore so, they silently went away from there.

After a while, AKriti and AvNeil enter the ward with the doctor and get both of them discharged.

Later that night,

NaVni were made to rest in their rooms and all the Dixits made sure they take rest and do no extra activity. It was dinner time so, the Junior Dixits commanded NaVni to stay in the room till they bring dinner for them. NaVni pouted angrily listening to them but, the Junior Dixits ignore the pout and went down to bring their and NaVni's dinner.
(ps: the Junior Dixits had decided to have dinner with NaVni at the room. The two Dixit couple also wanted to join them but could not as they had GUESTS)

As DE 8 stepped out of the room, NaVni sprang up from their place and rushed out of their room and giggle looking at each other. Then, they slowly make their way down the stairs, towards the dining hall.

As NaVni entered the dining hall, Arjun and Neil sprang up from their seats, as if there was a iron nail placed on their chairs. DE 8 dropped the spoons they were holding and looked at NaVni worriedly. But, Avni and Kriti, knowing what NaVni wants, made them sit along with the others at the dining table. This brought DE 8 and ArNeil out of their shock zones. That glared at NaVni which, NaVni royally ignored. Knowing how stubborn they are, DE 8 and ArNeil sign in defeat and settle down in their places.

The dinner was served to everyone, including Malhotras, FAB 3 and Sid. NaVni were about to grab a plate for themselves but, Aarav and Abeer stops them. Arjun and Neil were about to feed them as usual, but before they could, Aarav and Abeer starts feeding them, making ArNeil pout angrily. Then, all the rest of the Junior Dixits join in feeding NaVni, followed by AKriti and AvNeil too. NaVni were full but, none were stopping feeding them.

'yaar.... I can't eat even a bite more. I'm totally full... I can't eat anymore... and you guys are feeding us continuously.... please stop now', Nandu whined.

'agreed! I also can't eat any more', Navya chimed.

But, can our dear Arjun and Neil leave a chance, to irritate their sisters? No, A BIG FAT NO!!

'okay fine, but have one last bite', ArNeil said in unison and stuffed a big spoon full of rajma chawal into NaVni's mouth, making them smack ArNeil's head.

The Malhotras were smiling fully seeing the cute banter between the siblings. Manik and Cabir were staring at Nandu and Navya respectively, with a lot of unconditional love and guilt in their eyes. NaVni sensed the gaze on them and looked up to find Cabir and Manik staring at them. NaVni got up from their places and walked back to their rooms, after wishing 'good night' to everyone. DE 8 noticed this and glared at ManBir for staring at NaVni and making them uncomfortable.

PROMO:
Possessive Dixits ❤️❤️

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

A few words about Arjun, Neil, Navya and Nandu's bond?

Do you think ManBir deserve another chance?

Excited for the next update?

Do vote ❣️

Till next time, stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️