part 14

Guys, this is the new story cover designed by me for the story

Guys, this is the new story cover designed by me for the story. How's it?

In the previous chapter:
Sibling moment of ManBir and KriVni.

Arjun, Neil, Navya and Nandini were watching a movie in the theater room. Just then, Aarav came there and sat beside Nandini.

'mom... Come with me na... We'll spend some mother-son time', whined Aarav, melting Nandu's heart. But, before she could tell anything, her three elder siblings glared at Aarav and spoke almost immediately.

'no ways... She's not coming anywhere today', glared Arjun.

'today our little sibling is going to be with us only for the whole day. Don't try to steal her Jr. Dixit', added Neil.

'yeah! Completely my point! And if you don't remember, then let me remind you, today is siblings day, not mother and son day', added Navya.

Nandini chuckled looking at their cute banters and Aarav just pouted.

'aaru... Go and spend time with your siblings na... They must be waiting for you', Nandini said.

'yes mom, going... I was just teasing these three... And not all are siblings mom... You know...', Aarav winked, kissed Nandu's cheeks and ran away from there.

The four siblings looked at each other and burst into laughter.

'I so badly miss them yaar', Nandu pouted sadly.

'me too....', the three replied.

'hey... But they're coming back next week yaar', Navya said cheering them up.

After some time, they get bored watching the movie. Arjun and Nandu pass a mischievous smile to each other secretly while Neil and Navya were busy in the movie.

'guys... I'm seriously getting damn bored... Why don't we all go to the pool area and just chill', Nandu suggested.

'you are right princess, even I was thinking of the same', agreed Arjun.

'yeah, good idea', said Neil and Navya.

'okay then, what'll you have? I'll bring them for you', Nandu offered extra sweetly.

'A cold lemonade', Arjun said immediately.

'Watermelon juice', said Neil.

'mango milkshake', said Navya.

'okay... I too want a chocolate milkshake... I'll go and bring all our drinks', said Nandu.

'wait Nandu, even I'll help you', Navya offered.

'aree no need dii, you just chill. It's not a big task, I'll  bring it', Nandu immediately said and rushed out of there.

'strange', commented Neil.

'aree leave that guys... You know na, she really acta like a mad woman sometimes...', Arjun diverts them.

*After 10 minutes*

Arjun's phone pinged, indicating that he has got a message. He secretly checks it and turned towards Neil and Navya, who were busy talking to each other.

'come guys, let's go down now... Most probably the drinks would be ready', Arjun said and the duo nodded.

The three of them goes down together. Arjun excuses himself for a minute as he got a call, and he asks them to move ahead. The duo nodded.  As soon as they went, he sprinted to the back door and reached there before Neil and Navya. Nandu asked him to hide so that they can execute their plan.

Neil and Navya too reached in a minute and saw Nandu waving at them, asking them to come over. The duo smiled and moved towards her and suddenly BOOM!!! A big water balloon carrying blue coloured water fell on them and they got painted in blue. Nandu started laughing maniacly seeing this and Arjun too came out of his hiding laughing bhard, with a camera recording this prank. Both Arjun and Nandu hified each other as their plan was successful.

Neil and Navya came out of the shock and started chasing Arjun and Nandu. After a while, Arjun and Nandu stopped at the edge of the pool, pretending to look tired. Neil and Navya smirked seeing this and ran towards them, thinking of pushing the duo straight into the pool. As they reached nearer to them, the duo were quick to move out of the way, causing Neil and Navya to lose their balance and fall inside the pool.

Arjun and Nandu laughed even more seeing this and went to the table where the drinks were kept and took their glass and sipped their drinks smirking at Neil and Navya, who were glaring at them angrily.

PROMO:
Siblings day with Jr. Dixits and a shocker for FAB 5!!!

Hey guys,

Firstly I'm really sorry for the late update but, I was not able to update as I was stuck up with my assignments and college stuff😣😣
Will try to update the next chapter by tommorow!!

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Your favorite part of the chapter?

Excited for the next chapter?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️