part 3

In the previous chapter:
The life of Manik and Cabir!

Present:

In India:

The next day, Manik and Cabir came out of their rooms, dressed in tuxedo. They went to the breakfast table, greeted everyone and had their breakfast in silence. Seeing them like this, Raj, Neyonika, FAB 3 and Sid felt bad and FAB 3 were feeling more guilty. If you had met this Manik and Cabir 13 years back, you would now feel that these both are different and not the actual Manik and Cabir because, back then, there wouldn't be a single day that Manik and Cabir wouldn't pick up silly fights, pulling eachother's legs, the breakfast table was filled with laughter and talks but now, it's dead silent and has lost its laughs and happy talks.

After having their breakfast, Manik and Cabir were about to walk away but Raj stops them.

'Manik, Cabir, me and Neyo were thinking of shifting to London... along with you both. Is that okay?', Raj asks hesitantly.

'no problem dad. Anyways we don't have anything left to live here', Manik says and goes out without waiting for an answer. Cabir was about to follow him but, his phone pinged with some message. He read it and turned towards FAB 3.

'we've got a chance to do a album with Stardust music labels', Cabir said and FAB 3 got excited.

'you mean the world's best music labels, whose owners are still unknown', they exclaimed.

'yes, it is. Be ready, we've to be there by day after tomorrow. Mom, dad, Sid, we're shifting today itself, be ready', he said with a emotionless face and walked out.

'are we also shifting Sid?', Mukthi asked Siddharth.

'yes Mukku, I was about to inform you yesterday but you were helping Rohan with his homework and school stuff so, I couldn't and then when I came back to the room, you were asleep there itself and it slipped out of my mind...sorry', he said and Mukthi smiled.

'its ok Sid, I can understand. You don't need to apologise', Mukthi said and he side hugged her. And he heard her mutter in a low voice under her breath.
'and I wish we meet Nandu and Navya atleast there...'
Sid hugged her and gave her a comforting smile.

In London,

It was 12'o clock in the noon and Nandu, Navya, Kriti and Avni had come back early from work and were packing their bags. After sometime, they came to the hall, fully packed.

'ladies, why have you packed up? Going anywhere?', Arjun asked.

'bhai, we're going to India this afternoon... there are some things to be taken care of in the royal palace there', Nandu said they nodded.

'when are you all coming back?', DE 8 asked.

'we will be back in a week babies', Kriti said.

'and I guess you 8 are also going on a trek trip from your school for a week', Navya asked questioningly.

'yes badi Mom, it's from tomorrow', Aarav said.

'everyone has packed for that?', Avni questioned and DE 8 nodded positively.

'so that means you all are abundening me and Arjun bhai for a whole week', Neil exclaimed dramatically.

'yes we are bhai, but I don't think you'll have a problem with it because, the one who should really be sad is Arjun bro because....... he's gonna have to handle a mental for a week who has undoubtedly escaped from a mental asylum', Nandu said and ran out of the mansion after grabbing her car keys.

'omg...Arjun bro... I didn't know you have to handle a mental. But who's that mental?', Neil asked with confusion in his voice.

'That's you!!', Everyone except Neil said in unison.

'oh...', that's when realisation hit him but alas, Nandu was already gone. The other three ladies chuckled and move out too leaving behind a laughing group of Arjun and junior Dixits (DE 8) and a frowning Neil.

The next morning, all the junior Dixits left to their school early as they were going on a trekking trip. Arjun and Neil dropped them to the school and bid them bye and went to their office.

Two days passed and FAB 5, Sid and Malhotra couple landed in London. Today, Sid and Malhotra's had to attend a important meeting for a project deal.

They all came to the office where the meeting is being conducted. As they entered, the PA of the host led them to the conference room. As they entered, they saw two handsome men, dressed in tuxedo, seated in the opposite end of the long table with a professional and stern look.

'have a seat people', one of the man said. Listening to him, everyone settled on the chairs.

'I am Raj Malhotra and she is my wife Mrs.Neyonika Malhotra and my sons Manik Malhotra and Cabir Malhotra. She's like my daughter, Mrs. Mukthi Siddharth Gutpa and her husband Siddharth Gupta', Raj pointed at each and explained.

'well, nice to meet you all. I'm Arjun Dixit and he is (pointing at the man next to him) Neil Dixit, my younger brother', man 1 explained.
(Hehe... So, they are our Arjun and Neil 😎😎)

'nice to meet you both too beta', Raj and Neyonika said and Arjun and Neil smiled.

'actally sir, this was just a formal meet. Our sisters are not here today so, the actual meeting will take place after a week, our youngest sister is gonna conduct it', Neil said.

'its totally fine beta and if you don't mind, pls call me and Neyo as uncle and aunty as sir makes me feel old', Raj said and everyone chuckled and, Arjun and Neil agreed.

'where are you staying uncle?', Arjun asked.

'not yet decided beta but we have decided to stay in a hotel for a week until we find a suitable and good mansion', Raj said.

'okay', Arjun and Neil said and the meeting ended so, Malhotras, Sid and Mukthi went back home.

PROMO:
FAB 5 and DE 8 come face to face🔥🔥🔥🔥

Hey guys, I hope you all liked the chapter. I know it was a bit boring but not to worry, the next chapter would be a DHAMAKA!!
*Grins* and I'll try to update soon😃😇

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!!

Stay safe and stay happy always 😀😀

With Love,
Krishi Rathode❤❤