part 20

In the previous chapter:
Manik and Aayan's emberassing moment!!

The next morning,

Everyone were having breakfast with some casual talks. After breakfast, Raman and Ishita realised something.

'Ohh... I just forgot to ask... Did you guys show our guests around the mansion?', Raman asked his kids and grandkids. They looked at eachother and nodded no.

'why?', asked Ishita.

'sorry mom... We kinda forgot', Arjun immediately said, hiding Nandu and Navya's health issue, which had happened. Nandu and Navy shot him a quick thank you gaze.

'okay... Show them around the mansion today', Ishita said.

'sorry mom, but we four have an important meeting today', Neil said.

'but don't worry, the kids will show them around... What say kiddos?', Navya said.

'ofcourse we will', DE 8 answered.

Later, Raman and Ishita left from there to attend some event. Then, the Dixit siblings also left from there after telling the kids, not to take the GUESTS to their work places and secret places.

The Jr. Dixits later led the Malhotras, FAB 3 and Sid for the mansion tour. Everyone were awestruck to see the beauty, royalty and richness of the mansion. After three hours of continuous tour of the mansion, DE 8 a.k.a Jr. Dixits led them to another part of the mansion which was beautifully decorated with lights and photo frames across the wall.

Manik and Cabir's eyes were filled with tears seeing the photos of their children and love on the wall of memories. Raj and Neyonika also had tears seeing the photos. DE 8 smiled seeing ManBir's pain because, now ManBir were experiencing the same pain as NaVni. ManBir emotionally caressed all the photos of their kids childhood. FAB 3 were staring at them with mixed emotions.

'c...can w..we t.. take the p..pic... pictures on our phone..', Manik and Cabir asked stuttering emotionally.

'no you ca-', Nyra and Myra were about to protest but, were cut off by Aarav and Abeer.

'sure Mr. Malhotras, you can take our photos', Abeer said, smirking internally. Manik and Cabir smiled widely listening to this.

'but, only our- I mean any of the DE 8's photos, not anyone else's. Got it?', Aarav added with a smirk, making Manik and Cabir's smile drop but, they managed to put on a smile.

After seeing and admiring the photos on the memory wall, they all went to have their lunch and then, went back to their rooms.

*The next morning*

Around 5'o clock in the morning, the Malhotras, FAB 3 and Sid's sleep got disturbed due to loud shouts from downstairs. They all immediately went down to check if everything was alright and the sight in front of them made them confused and speechless.

'FLOOD! FLOOD! HELP... WE DON'T WANNA DIE SOON... PLEASE HELP US AND OUR FAMILY DEAR GOD', Abeer and Aadvay were shouting with their eyes closed, on the floor.

'pls save us dear god ji... I don't want to die soon.... If you will save me, I'll offer you mom's, choti mom's, and maami's homemade sweets. Please save me... I also still have to eat maa's, choti maa's, maamis homemade delicacies... Moreover, I don't even have a girlfriend yet... I don't wanna die... PLS SAVE ME GOD' Abeer cried frantically.

But, Aadvay seemed to have come back to his senses. He looked around and then at Abeer and smacked Abeer on his head lightly, bringing him back to his senses.

'Abeer... You idiot!! Wake up! We are SAFE and there is NO FLOOD!', Aadvay shook Abeer, to bring him to his senses. Abeer woke up with a jerk and notices that there was indeed no flood.

'uff... Thank God there is no flood and we are safe! Now, I can have my food peacefully!!', Abeer exclaimed dramatically.

'How Abeer? How? How can you do so much drama even in your sleep?', Aadvay asked him sarcastically.

'well, it's my born talent! Drama is in my blood bro', Abeer said with a wink.

On seeing this banter, everyone except the duo started laughing, especially Aarav and Aayan.

'How did this happen?', Nandu asked, controlling her laughter.

'and who did this?', Kriti added with a chuckle.

'we did!!', exclaimed Aarav and Aayan with a proud smile, gaining death glares from Abeer and Aadvay, which the two boys ignored royally.

'actually, yesterday night, we four were having a boys night out... After watching a movie, we were waiting for our pizza... That time, me and Aayan got a call from our teacher, relating to some project work. We both went to attend the call and...', Aarav said in a single breathe.

'and?', the Dixits asked curiously.

'when we returned back, these you idiots had eaten all the pizza... Including ours, leaving us nothing. Later, me and Aarav had to eat noodles because of them', Aayan continued.

'so, this morning, we both brought these two idiots out of their room, to the hall and threw two big buckets of cold water on them as revenge', Aarav said with a smirk.

'and you all know the rest of the story', Aayan said. Everyone laughed at the boys cute banters once again.

'anyways, now get ready Dixits, it's time to train', Nandu said and all nodded.

PROMO:
The training! MaNan and CaVya talk?

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Excited for the next chapter?

Few words for the DE 8's boys?

What training is Nandu telling about?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️