part 34

In the previous chapter:
MaNan and CaVya marriage!

A week passed by after MaNan and CaVya's marriage. Manik and Nandini were seen cuddled up in eachother's arms. Their sleep was disturbed by the ringing of Manik's phone.

Manik begrudgingly woke up and lifted the call, without seeing the caller ID, so that Nandini's sleep wouldn't be disturbed.

"Hello, who's this?" Manik asked grumpily.

"Hello ke bacche.... You forgot us already?" Said the person from another side.

"Aryan?" Manik asked, perplexed and immediately checked the caller.

"Yes, the same Aryan." The person-  Aryan said.

By now, Nandini was awake and was sitting beside Manik, confused about who he is speaking with.

"Aryan..."

"Manik, I tried calling you and Cabir yesterday but none of you received. Anyways, me and the girls are in London. Send us your address, we'll reach there in an hour." Aryan informed.

"What?" Manik yelled in shock.

"Don't yell! I can hear your and no excuses now. You are sending your address right now. Do you know how worried about you and Cabir? The girls are still mad." Aryan said and Manik sighed defeatedly and immediately sent the address.

After a few more minutes of talking, Manik cut the call and turned towards Nandini.

"When did you wake up Jaan?" Manik asked, kissing her forehead.

"When your phone was ringing. Who was it?" Nandini asked curiously.

"Its my and Cabir's close friends, more like family. I'll tell you everything but first, let's get ready. They are coming over in about an hour. Is that okay?" Manik asked.

"Yes ofcourse." Nandini said.

"Great!" Manik said happily. He was truly excited to meet his friends.

*An hour later*

Manik, Cabir and the rest of the family (which includes Malhotras, Dixits and Dare Devils) were in the living room, waiting for Manik and Cabir's friends. Manik and Cabir were pacing around the hall, various emotions running through them.

After a few more minutes of waiting, a car zoomed inside the gates. Manik and Cabir rushed outside to welcome them. Everyone were now very much curious to meet Manik and Cabir's friends.

A boy and two girls got out of the car. Manik and Cabir hugged the three of them excitedly. The three hugged the duo back with the same force.

"Please come inside guys." Manik and Cabir invited.

The three followed Manik and Cabir inside to meet the rest of the family.

"Everyone, they are mine and Cabir's best friends... Aryan Singhana, Shreya Singhana Rajput and Anya Rathode." Manik introduced the three.

"Hello to all." The three greeted.

"Hii, I am Nandini. Manik's wife." Nandini said.

"Hii, I am Navya. Cabir's wife." Navya said and everyone stepped up introducing themselves.

"Ohhh sheesh... I know you! I know you!" Nyra and Ayesha squealed excitedly, looking at Anya.

"Really? How?" Anya asked with a smile.

"You are the one who had attended a party with ' The Shubman Gill' right?" Nyra asked excitedly.

"Are you both friends ?" Added Ayesha.