part 5

In the previous chapter:
FAB 5 and DE 8 meet face to face and DE 8 are furious!!

Present:

On listening about Nandini and Navya's sudden arrival, the DE 8 got panicked and rushed into their jamroom quickly without glancing at anyone.

In DE 8 jamroom:

All the 8 junior Dixits were pacing around in their jamroom worried and panicked. All of them were thinking of ways to stop Nandini and Navya from meeting FAB 5.

'how will we stop both the buas (father's sisters) from meeting FAB 5', Saanvi questioned and sat on bean bag with worry.

'any way will do but, we need to stop them anyhow. Orelse, both will start getting panic attracts and become sad again', Abeer said.

'why the hell have they come here.... didn't they get any other people to work with! I hate them- I hate FAB 5!', Aarav said with frustration and anger evident in his voice.

'We hate them equally!!', the other junior Dixits added.

'and we won't stop until we destroy FAB 5 completely and take the revenge for what they did with Mom and badi Mom/ buas', all the junior Dixits said in unison.

'guys, now first think of ways to stop Mom and badi mom', Nyra said and before they could react, they heard a voice which made them frozen in their places.

'we are back', a cheerful voice chirped loudly.

They immediately identified the voice. It was..... Nandini's voice.

DE 8 looked at eachother in shock for a while and muttered healthy curses for FAB 5 under their breathe and started to run out of the jamroom together.

Here in the hall,

As soon as Nandini's voice was heard, Arjun, Neil, Kriti and Avni went to them and hugged them and then led them to the living hall where the guests (Malhotras, FAB 5 and Sid) were seated.

On seeing them (FAB 5) , Nandu and Navya froze in their places with shock, hurt, betrayal and anger evident on their faces. FAB 5 had not noticed them yet as they were busy in their phones or laptops. The Malhotra couple were shocked and happy on seeing Nandini and Navya.

'uncle, aunty, meet our younger sisters, the princesses of the house, Navya Dixit and Nandini Dixit and girls, meet them, Mr and Mrs Malhotra, Mr. Siddharth Gutpa and FAB 5', Arjun introduced, not knowing the storm coming ahead.

Listening to Nandu and Navya's names, FAB 5 shot their heads up from their devices and were shocked and happy to see Nandu and Navya in front of them.

Nandini and Navya were getting more and more angry and hurt on seeing FAB 5. Nandu silently grabbed a knife lying nearby and clutched it's sharp edge so tightly that the sharp edge of the knife 🔪 cut her soft skin and her hand started to bleed freely. Navya was also getting more and more angry which is not good for her. Noone noticed Navya and Nandini's actions as some were busy talking and some were completely in shock.

At the same time, DE 8 walked in and were the first ones to notice Nandini and Navya's actions and rushed to them but, by this time, Nandu's blood was covered all over the floor and her hand was his behind the huge vase. By the time DE 8 reached them, both of them fell unconscious on the ground.

'NOO', the junior Dixits shouted in unison thus gaining everyone's attention. Everyone including FAB 5 were shocked and Arjun, Neil, Kriti and Avni rushed to Nandu and Navya.

'mumma...badi Mom, please open your eyes', Nyra cried.

Avni immediately tied a clean cloth around Nandu's fist to stop the bleeding.

All the Dixits were in a devastated state and were crying a lot especially Aarav, Nyra, Myra, Abeer, Neil and Arjun.

'what happened to them?', Neil asked in between his tears.

'and why was Nandu's hand cut? Why are they both unconscious?', Arjun added.

'I don't know but we need to rush to the hospital, both are in a critical condition, especially Nandu', Avni said with worry and panic in her voice.

'hurry up', Kriti shouted through her tears.

Arjun picked up Nandu in in his arms and Neil picked up Navya in his arms and placed them in the car carefully and started driving to the hospital, with the others following them.

As soon as they reached the hospital, Nandu and Navya were admitted in the ICU and were in a critical condition.

PROMO:
The outburst of Aarav and Abeer!! Junior Dixits warn FAB 5.

Hey guys, I hope all liked the chapter 😁😁

Don't forget to vote, comment and share😊😊

Stay safe and happy always 😀😀

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤❤