part 19

In the previous chapter:
Nandu's hard headed and cold business women side!! The understanding level of the Dixit siblings!!

FAB 5 and Sid were about to move out of the mansion when DE 8 blocks their way, with a smirk plastered on their faces.

'Shocked FAB 5?', Abeer asked with a smirk.

'Shocked? Bro, look at their faces... They got the biggest shock of their lives, maybe got a mini heart attack too', Nyramocked FAB 5.

'What do you kids want?', Alya asked already pissed off.
(Oh ho, you touched the wrong chord girl!!)

'oh shut up miss whatever. Never forget you are standing in OUR Mansion, not yours. You are a mere employee, who has come to do an album with us. Never forget that and your place', Aayan said angrily.

'Poor boy, I think you forgot that we have a business deal too', Dhruv said with a smirk.

'Tch, tch tch Mr. Vedanth, don't you think you have a long tounge, which speaks only rubbish', Myra mocked him.

'what do you mean?', asked Dhruv angrily.

'You are not our business client man. You aren't even valuable for us and yaa, if you were thinking of threatening us with a deal then, I so pity you... Because, you've got no brains to think that, someone backing off from a deal from Dixits is not a loss for us but for them', Aarav taunted Dhruv.

'well anyways, we don't have time to spend on you worthless people... Coming to the main point, by now, you should have realised that the Dixits are not the ones you should mess up with... Especially the princesses i.e, Navya Dixit and Nandini Dixit', Aadvay said in a dead pan voice.

'Now you know one piece of information i.e, our 2 favourites, Nandini Dixit is the owner of AURA FASHION HOUSE and Navya Dixit is the owner of QUNA. But that's not all, there's too much for you to know...', Khushi said in a serious voice.

'and any trouble from your side, remember, your CAREER is at state... When I say career, it does include our music band, companies, fashion house, dance academy, everything...', Saavni said with a smirk.

'tch, tch, tch FAB 5, be careful! Watch each and every step of yours from now on. One wrong move, you'll be on roads with your careers down to dust', Nyra warned them and then, DE 8 went from there. FAB 5 and Sid were shocked to listen to DE 8. ManBir were feeling proud of their love and the DE 8 children.

*At night*

The Dixit couple, DE 8, Malhotra family, Sid and FAB 3 were waiting for  the Dixit siblings, Kriti and Avni to freshen up and come down for dinner as they had just come back from work.

After 10 minutes, they all came down and settled in their places except Nandu. She frowned seeing her seat opposite to Nandu but nonetheless, she sat down. Aarav frowned deeply seeing this. Manik was staring at her dreamily and smiling. This was noticed by Arjun, Neil and Raman too. The trio were on their possessive mode by now. Unknown to all this, Manik closed his eyes, feeling Nandu's presence near him. DE 8 saw this and smirked, cooking up a devious plan in their minds.

'umm... Mom, Why don't you and Aayan switch places? I wanted to speak to him about something... And also daadu wanted to feed you food today', Aarav said to Nandu and she smiled, knowing his intention.

'sure aaru... Is that fine with you aayu?', Nandu asked Aayan.

'ofcourse bua. Come lets shift the places', Aayan said smiling broadly. Nandu chuckled and nodded. Soon, they both switch places. But, our Manik baba, who was still sitting with his eyes closed, dreaming about Nandu, didn't notice or hear any of this conversation. Cabir facepalmed seeing this and DE 8 smirked in victory.

The dinner started and everyone were busy digging into their food. That's when Manik thought of something mischievous. He moved his legs near  Nandu's (or can we say Aayan's😂), still with his eyes closed. Slowly, he moved his legs upon Nandu's (according to him) and smiled feeling the softness.

But poor Aayan, he was so shocked that, he dropped the spoon which he was holding and made a horrified and disgusted face and glared at Manik. DE 7, FAB 3, Cabir and Sid silently chuckled knowing the situation.

'MR. MALHOTRA!!! I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU KEEP YOUR LEGS TO YOURSELF... NOT EVERYONE WOULD LIKE JUST THINGS, ESPECIALLY NOT ME', Aayan shouted in a horrified tone, bringing Manik out of his trance. Manik opened his eyes to notice Aayan sitting in front of him instead of Nandu.

'AHHHH', Manik shouted horrified.

'EXACTLY!! AHHHHHH', Aayan mimicked him.

'I... I am sorry... I was thinking about work so, I.... I didn't notice', Manik stuttered nervously, trying to cover up his embrasment.

'Its ok Manik... Happens sometimes due to work load, you don't need to feel sorry', Arjun said to him with a small smile and Neil and Raman nodded. But, our dear Aayan was feeling offended by that.

'yeah yeah... You three would be okay itself because, it was ME!! But I bet, if it was buas, mom, Chachi, daadi or the girls, you three would have already murdered Mr. Malhotra with your eyes itself and would be warning him for the 100th time by now', Aayan snarled at the three of them and the other Dixits chuckled seeing this.

'haa Aayan, you are absolutely right! If it was any of them, we would have reacted in the same way but, it wasn't any of them, it was YOU!! We didn't mind it cause... We know both of you are boys and both of you are straight. Well, aren't you', Neil teased Aayan.

'I AM STRAIGHT', Shouted Manik and Aayan in unison, causing everyone to laugh. The duo sulked while the rest kept laughing, especially DE 8. Aayan glared at them but, they ignored it royally.

PROMO:
Walking down the memory lane of Dixit mansion!! Aarav's possessiveness for his mom!!

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Few words for Manik?😂

Few words for Aarav?😂

Excited for the next chapter?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️