part 11

In the previous chapter:
Care and love wins over insecurities.

It was around 12'o clock in the night. The Junior Dixits, Malhotras, FAB 3 and Sid were in the terrace of the mansion. There was an uncomfortable silence between them, Aarav and Abeer's eyes were fully red, indicating that both are at a high temper and may burst their anger any moment.

'kids, we know FAB 5, especially Manik and Cabir were wrong in their actions, but they didn't know about your existence. If they did, they would never do that', said Raj with sad eyes.

'Yes kids, Manik and Cabir are really very guilty for their deeds', said Neyonika, looking at DE 8 with expectant eyes, which they royally ignored.

'Yes kids, we wouldn't have done that if we knew Manik- Nandini, Cabir- Navya were in a physical-', said Dhruv but before he could complete, Aarav marched towards him, punched him really hard on face and held his collars.

'You bastard... How dare you take my mother's and badi maa's name by your filthy mouth and how dare you try bad mouth them. Just shut the fuck up, noone asked for your opinions here', said Aarav angrily.

DE 7 did not try to stop him as they too were angry on Dhruv and they knew, Dhruv deserved that. Whereas, the rest of them present there were slightly shocked and scared of Aarav, as he looked more dangerous than Manik when angry. Seeing everyone shocked and Aarav about to punch Dhruv once again, Aayan pulled him back but not before giving another solid punch to Dhruv on behalf of other DE 7.

'This one was from the rest of the 7 of us for trying to speak ill about buas', said Aayan and everyone except DE 8 gasped audibly seeing the actions of the two young boys.

'Mr. And Mrs. Malhotra, what shall we do if your KIDS are guilty? The damage is already done. We do not give a damn to anyone of you here', said Nyra.

'and who the heck told you that MR. CABIR MALHOTRA AND MR. MANIK MALHOTRA didn't know about our mother's and choti maa's condition?', shouted Myra angrily.

'Exactly, I second you Nyra and Myra. If your son's weren't aware of mom's and choti maa's pregnancy, then why did they ask their private investigator to search for their 'LOVE' and 'THEIR KIDS', Said Abeer, with a tone of displease. 'Both Mr. Malhotras, am I right or am I right'.

'how can you be so sure?', asked Alya.

'we aren't called as "THE ROYAL BLOODS", for no reason', said Aarav tauntingly.

'And what do you all think, after seeing our buas sufferings and knowing their past, we'll be quiet and let you go', Said Saavni with anger evident in her voice.

'NO, NEVER EVER', said the DE 8 together.

'How come you all know about the past? Did Nandini and Navya tell you?', asked Mukthi.

'oh stop it Mrs. Gupta. Not all are SELFISH AND SELF CENTERED LIKE YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS', said Aadvay angrily yet tauntingly.

'We got to know half of the past- I mean how and why buas went to India for two years and about how they fell in love and got separated. Dad and Neil chachu (uncle) said us this. But we still didn't know your names and faces', said Khushi.

'then we directly asked buas about you guys. First they were not ready to tell but after a lot of forcings and pleadings, they agreed and told your names and showed your not so good faces', said Aayan.

'Manik... Cabir, are the kids telling the truth?', asked Raj in shock.

Manik and Cabir just miss slightly with tears in their eyes.

'Care to explain it to the rest of them', said Aarav coldly.

FLASHBACK

After the breakup, Nandini and Navya left the college. Manik and Cabir also followed them secretly, telling the FAB 3 that they're going home.

While walking on the street, Navya suddenly fainted and Nandini took her to the nearby hospital immediately. Once they reach, she too fainted suddenly but, the hospital staff help them in for treatment.

The doctor immediately checked both the girls and was doing some tests. After a while Nandu and Navya gained consciousness and saw a doctor in front of them.

'doctor, what had happened to us? Why did we faint suddenly?', asked Nandu.

'If you don't mind, can you both answer some questions', said the doctor.

'Sure', said Nandu and Navya.

'Have you both missed your periods this month? Had any morning sickness?', asked the doctor.

'no...', said Nandu and Navya but suddenly stop and were thinking something and their eyes widen.

'yes, we did miss our periods', said Nandu.

'and we do have morning sickness from past 3 to 4 days', said Navya.

'hmm... I suspect that you both are pregnant, I have even sent blood sample to check, just wait for the reports', the doctor said with a smile.

Listening to this, both Nandini and Navya were hell shocked and looked at each other in pain. Outside, Manik and Cabir who were listening to this were also shocked and were having tears of hurt and guilt. They wanted to go in and hid both the girls but alas, they couldn't.

After a few days, the doctor gave the reports to NaVni.

'congradulations to both of you to- be mummas. You both are pregnant!', said the doctor with a huge genuine smile.

'what?', said NaVni in shock but soon recovered. 'doctor can you please give us some alone time'.

'sure girls', the doctor said and went out and asked the nurse to follow her out.

But the nurse stayed till the doctor went out and turned to NaVni.

'you both still look tender and very young... If you don't want a baby then you can abort the baby', said the nurse.

'NO. NEVER! We want our baby, we will never abort it', said Nandu and Navya immediately, wrapping their hand around their belly securely.

'your wish', the nurse said and walked out.

As the nurse went out, NaVni cried their heart out thinking of what happened a few hours ago. ManBir were also in tears, thinking of the same incident.

After a while, NaVni gained a grip on themselves and decided not to cry and mourn. The doctor came in once again.

'all well?', the doctor asked.

'yes doctor, everything's fine', said Nandu with a smile.

'can we travel by flight in this situation?', asked Navya.

'yes you can. But you have to take good care of yourselves, take good rest, no stress and have your meals at the right time', advice the doctor.

'sure doctor, we'll keep all these in mind. Thank you so much', NaVni said and walked out if the hospital.

On the other side, ManBir were fully heart broken. They came out of the hospital to find NaVni but alas, both the girls were already gone. That day, ManBir lost their smiles, joyfulness and happiness and till today, they couldn't gain it back.

FLASHBACK ENDS

PROMO:
DE 8 on super angry mode DE 8and ManBir speaks their heart out.

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Few words for DE 8.

Liked Aarav's angry mode?

Few words for ManBir.

Excited for the next chapter?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy 😃😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️❤️