part 18

In the previous chapter:
Alya is humiliated!!

While the Dixits, Malhotras and FAB 5 were having their breakfast, FAB 5 and Malhotra couple were still confused about why the Dixits were supporting Nanz and Navy so much. But before anyone could voice out their thoughts, a brown haired, short, tight dressed lady came inside and stood near Nandu.

'what is the matter Rose?', Nandu asked.

'maam, some files need your signatures urgently.... It has to be submitted in ten minutes', Rose said.

'fine then, give me a pen, let me sign them super quick... I hope you have cross checked them', Nandu said in a monotone.

'yes ma'am, you can sign it worry free... your one sign will change it all', Rose said smirking.

The Dixits were shocked to hear Nandu telling that she'll sign those papers without checking because, Nandu does not sign anything without  cross checking and reading it herself and Rose's suspicious behaviour was making the situation worse. The Malhotra family also felt Rose's behaviour suspicious. But Nandu was still sitting too calm.

As she was about to sign, Arjun secretly signalled her not to, Nandu just smirked and winked at him in reflex. This made Arjun, Neil and Navya tension free as they knew that Nandu is upto something interesting and they too smirked internally.

'what is the matter Rose, you look so HAPPY today', Nandu asked Rose, without looking up from the files while signing them.

'yes I am happy today ma'am because, today is the best day of my life... I'll get what I want', Rose said, smirking to herself.

'oh, that's great. Can you bring my black coffee?', Nandu asked and she nodded and went to the kitchen to grab Nandu's black coffee.

After she went, Nandu gave a evil smile looking at Rose's direction confusing all, except her siblings.

'princess, why did you sign those files without checking? I feel something wrong with Rose's behaviour', Raman said, looking concerned for his daughter.

'yeah mom/choti mom/bua, daadu is right... Read it once, what if something is wrong', DE 8 said.

'yeah baby, don't do this... It may be dangerous', said Ishita, Kriti and Avni.

'chillax family, nothing is gonna happen. I know Rose is not right... Just enjoy the show', Nandu said to them.

Just then, as aje saw Rose coming towards them with Nandu's black coffee, Nandu quickly turned some pages and as she came, Nandu pretended like she just finished signing the files and handed it over to Rose and took her black coffee from her. Rose smirked widely seeing this, unknown to the things she'll be facing in a while. Nandu yet calmly takes a sip of her black coffee and looks at the smirking vicious woman.

'Your work is done here Rose', Nandu said in a cold tone. Noone except her siblings could decode the meaning of her words. For the rest of the people, it was a sign for Rose to leave from here but, the actual meaning was something else.

'Oh NANDINI, Calm down, take a chill pill yaar. I'm no longer afraid of you now because, AURA AND QUNA ARE MINE FROM NOW', Rose laughed saying this, like a mad woman and all except the Dixit siblings were shocked. Nandu still seemed very calm.

'what happened NANZ?? So much shocked that your words gave up?', Rose mocked Nandu, making all Dixits and ManBir angry.

'no bitch, just wondering how self obsessed you can yet be', Nandu taunted Rose directly.

'what do you mean?', Rose asked, being confused.

'ahh, I forgot you are an illiterate! Well anyways, check the files once, you'll understand what I mean', Nandu said, walking towards Rose.

'Girl, have you lost it? I myself saw you signing the files', Rose yelled, making Nandini more and more angry.

'are you sure?', Arjun came there and stood beside Nandu smirking.

'yea...Yeah', Rose stuttered fearfully, taking a few steps backwards, getting intimated due to the glares of the brother and sister (Arjun and Nandu).

'but, there is no harm in CROSS CHECKING', said Neil and Navya, getting up from their seats and stood beside Nandu and Arjun.

Hearing this, Rose frantically starts checking the files. While checking, she smirks widely seeing Nandu's signatures on QUNA documents but, frowns seeing the blank places of AURA documents.

'ohh, so you have saved AURA FASHION HOUSE, not bad!!! But you lost QUNA babes', Rose laughed madly.

'are you sure that QUNA is mine?', Nandu asked.

'y..yes', Rose replied unsure of her answer.

'You lost bitch!! QUNA is NOT MINE. It is wholly and solely owned by NAVY A.K.A NAVYA DIXIT, NOT ME! My signatures on those papers are nothing but useless, that's why I signed it', Nandu yelled at her angrily, making her scared.

'what?', Rose whispered in shock.

'Anyways, you are already fired from AURA, and by the next half an hour, I'll make sure you are banned from the fashion industry FOREVER and after that within no time, you'll be on roads... That's my promise to you', Nandu said coldly.

'how?', Rose asked.

'tch tch tch tch... I think you have a forgetting disease bitch! But lemme remind you, Nanz is the QUEEN OF FASHION WORLD AND THE PRINCESS OF BUSINESS WORLD, and her words are final! Noone has the guts to go against her EVER', Navy said coldly.

'Please forgive me Nanz... I'm really sorry... Please don't do this to me, my career would be spoilt.... Please', Rose cried out holding Nandu's legs. Nandu pushed her away from her and glared at her angrily.

'You think I care? NO, I DON'T!! I can tolerate anything but not wax tabbing and dishonesty. Get out of your before I call the cops', Nandu shouted angrily making everyone in the house filch, except the Dixits.

Listening to Nandu's angry voice, Rose fled from there in no time. Nandu took a few deep breaths to calm her anger and once she was cool, she, Arjun, Neil and Navya came back to the dining table.

'well done baby', said Raman, Ishita, Kriti and Avni with a proud smile and Nandu smiled nodding at them.

'mom/ choti mom/ bua, you are the best! We love you!', DE 8 exclaimed and Nandu chuckled at their excitement and replied to them with a 'aww.... Thank you my bunch cutie pie, love you all too'.

'mom, dad, we four are going to office for an important board meeting, we'll return by evening', Arjun informed them and they nodded.

The four of them were about to move out of the Mansion but Nandu's eyes fell on Alya's shock face. She signed the three of them to wait and moved towards Alya.

'and MS. SAXENA, by now you know who is Nanz and Navy. So let me enlighten you, we both never merger with small shops, we simply buy them! And coming to your luring, impressing and weak points, those won't work on us. Infact it can surely be a threat to you and your careers. If you don't want to end up with the  same state as a Rose then just mind your own business', Nandu warned her not-so-sweetly and the four siblings went from there.

After breakfast, Raman, Ishita, Kriti, Avni, Raj and Neyonika went to their respective work places. As FAB 5 and Siddharth were also about to go, DE 8 blocked their way with a smirk on their faces.

PROMO:
Memory lane!!!

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Excited for the next chapter?

Why do you think DE 8 blocked FAB 5's way?

Few words about Nandu?

Few words about Dixit siblings bond?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️