part 33

In the previous chapter:
Marriage talks!

Manik and Nandini walked into the dining hall, hand in hand, shocking their parents, Arjun, Kriti, Neil and Avni. Cabir, Navya, Dare Devils and DE12 passed them a 'you are impossible look'.

"What the hell?" Arjun and Neil yelled in shock and horror.

"Chill big bros, we'll explain everything." Nandini said calmly.

"You better do young lady!" Raman said to his daughter.

"Yes papa, but first let's have our breakfast." Nandini said and everyone nodded.

The breakfast was filled with silence and thick tension. Manik and Cabir were thinking of what would happen once the news is revealed to Nandini and Navya's parents and brothers. Whereas, the Dixits except Nandini, Navya and the kids were confused and surprised at the same time.

FAB 3 were nowhere to be seen. All thanks to the Dare Devils who sent them back to India making up some reasons. They even made sure that that they went back and did not stay behind, spying on Manik and Cabir.

In Dixit Mansion

After breakfast, everyone including the Malhotras gathered in the Dixits study room.

"Speak!" Raman said to his daughters.

Both Nandini and Navya explained everything about what happened the previous night and how Manik and Cabir were being misunderstood, and punished for something they never wanted to do. Manik and Cabir showed the Dixits all the proofs that they had shown the Dare Devils.

"Ohh my babies..." Ishita cried holding Nandini and Navya. She couldn't believe someone could do such a cruel thing. Avni and Kriti joined the hug. Raman, Arjun and Neil remained stoic.

"Who did this?" Arjun and Neil asked in a deathly tone, sending chills down everyone's spine.

"We don't know, no matter how hard we try, it was impossible for us to find out." Manik admitted. Arjun, Neil and Raman nodded.

"We strongly believe it's someone who's behind the royalty of Jaipur." Kabir and Reyaansh said.

"That's a fat chance." Raman said.

"And if that's true, they might try something very soon as they have clearly threatened Manik and Cabir." Arjun voiced out his thoughts.

"What are you planning to do?" Neil asked, looking at his sisters.

"Marriage! Me- Manik and Navya- Cabir are getting married once again... Today evening!" Nandini said

"What?" Everyone almost yelled. Manik mentally face palmed himself seeing Nandini's bluntness.

"Marriage again? You mean to say that you were already married?" Dare Devils, Raman, Arjun and Neil yelled.

"Yes. We are royal women and it's obvious that we won't let any man touch us without marriage. We did a simple marriage before..." Navya confessed.

"Well, that is good then... Noone would be able to question you at the royal court!" Aadhya said, thinking something deeply. The Dare Devils and Dixits understood what she was saying immediately.

"Ofcourse!" Nandini and Navya smirked. They knew this might happen and trust me, both the sisters were prepared for it.

Time skip to evening

The backyard of Dixits mansion was completely dolled up for the two weddings. There were two mandaps situated in the backyard. There were no guests invited except Reyaansh, Kabir, Ishana and Aadhya's parents.

It was decided that first Navya and Cabir would get married and then Manik and Nandini would get married.

Nandini and Navya were decked up in their bridal lehengas. Both of them were looking like the queens, they are. First, Navya was led to the mandap where Cabir was seated.

Soon, Cabir tied nuptial chain around Navya's neck, filled her hairline with vermilion and took seven vows together. The priest then announced them as husband and wife.

Next it was MaNan's wedding. Nandini was also led to the backyard. She walked towards the mandap where Manik was seated, waiting for her. They had decorated their own mandap. Manik looked at Nandini with a teary smile. Both their emotions were clearly visible to eachother through their eyes.

MANIK'S POV

"You are looking breath taking Jaan... Your taking my breath away..." I whispered in Nandini's ears, as she was seated beside me. She blushed.

Aghh... I missed this blushy smile of hers so much... Not to forget those cherry red cheeks.

"Agh... Your blush is my most favourite colour." I teased and she glared at me, blushing more. I chuckled.

"Stop flirting with my mom." Aarav said with a pout.

"No, I won't... She is my wife. You stop sulking seeing your parents cute moments." I replied back to my visibly jealous son. I mentally laughed seeing his face.

"No, she is not your wife yet." Aarav replied back with a malhotra smirk.

"Ahh my dear son... Tch tch tch, she was my wife even before she became your mom. If she wasn't then..."

"Shut up Manik, what rubbish are you speaking in front of the kids." Jaan- I mean Nandu scolded and I passed her an innocent look but my devil son smirked looking at me before putting on an innocent face.

"What if she wasn't DAD..." Aarav said, causing Jaan to glare at me even more.

"Nothing baby... Just ignore your father, he can be super annoying sometimes..." Jaan said and I passed her a 'are you serious' look, which she ignored.

"If you are saying so, sure Mumma!" Aarav said, just to get smacked on his head. Haha, serves him right. Well done princess (Nyra).

"Hey, don't tease my dada." Nyra said, hugging me.

"Haa, tell this mom and son duo. They are troubling me princess..." I said and she giggled.

"Don't worry dada, I'm always on your team." Nyra said. That's why I love my daughter the most.

"Okay guys, could we get you married or would you waste all.the time speaking... more like quarreling..." Ishana teased.

"No no, get us MARRIED!" me and Jaan shouted, causing everyone to laugh out loud and we blushed.

Soon, we exchanged garlands. I tied the nuptial chain around her neck and filled her hairline with vermilion and kissed her forehead lovingly. Later, we took seven vows around the holy fire and the preist announced us as husband and wife. We then took blessings from all the elders.

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Excited for the next chapter?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️