part 10

In the previous chapter:
the conversation between NaVni and Jr. Dixits!! Cute family moments of Dixits!!

present:

Once everyone finished their dinner, they went back to their respective rooms. Aarav and Nyra had decided to sleep in Nandini's room and Abeer and Myra decided to stay in Navya's room.

It was almost 11.00 in the night and Aarav and Nyra were sleeping at both sides of Nandini, hugging her. After some time, Nandini started sweating and wriggling in her place and started shouting and crying continuously in her sleep. Aarav and Nyra who were still awake saw this and tried to wake Nandini from her sleep, as they got to know that she's having a bad dream. Nyra and Aarav continuously shake and call Nandini until she wakes up. Both gets signed in relief seeing Nandini waking up. Once Nandini was awake, she scanned her surroundings thoroughly and as she spotted Aarav and Nyra, she hugged them close to her tightly, refusing to let go and started sobbing slowly.

'T-They'll take you both away from me.... Far away from me... Please don't take my kids with you... I can't live without them... They're the only reason of my living... Please don't seperate my kids from me... I'll die without them... Please don't take Aarav and Nyra with you... I beg you', Nandini cries frantically.

Seeing her in such a broken state, Aarav and Nyra hug her even more tight. All three had tears of pain in their eyes. The kids understood that Nandini is still feeling scared and insecure that Manik would take both of them away from her.

'Mom, cool down. Me and Nyra are here itself, with you, and we will never go away from you', said Aarav.

'Yes mumma, you know right, that we love you a lot and will never leave you alone, not even in our dreams, not even if you ask us to leave', said Nyra.

'Yes maa, don't worry yourself thinking about that stupid FAB 5 and our so-called father. He is our father but, we have never accepted that nor will we ever', said Aarav.

'yes mom, you are everything for me and Aarav. You're our mother, father and everything. Noone else can enter our space', said Nyra.

'Aarav... Nyra... you shouldn't speak like that... he's your-', Nandini said.

'He's nothing... HE'S NOTHING MOM. Noone can and noone will seperate us from you maa, be it FAB 5, our so-called father or be it anyone else. We are your kids, only your kids. We will never leave you and go away from you. We love you a lot maa', said Aarav and Nyra.

'I love you both a lot too', said Nandu, kissing both their foreheads lovingly.

After some time, Nandu fell asleep due to tiredness. Aarav and Nyra not only made her sleep but also cleared all the fear and insecurity she had in her. Now, Nandu got confidence that noone can snatch her kids away from her. Aarav and Nyra were also feeling more proud and happy about their mom and the respect they had for her also increased to great folds.

Once Nandu was completely asleep, Aarav and Nyra got up from there and walked out of the room, not before closing it.

The same type of incident took place in Navya's room. Abeer and Myra were also a le to convince and console their mom- Navya.

This conversation between mom and children were heard by two others... i.e, Manik and Cabir.

Manik's POV
I was wide awake till now, sleep was far away from me from years. But today, I had to meet the kids so, I was still awake. So were the rest of them- FAB 3, Cabir, and my parents. Suddenly, I feel like seeing Nandu and the kids so, I move towards their room. I halt at the door as I could hear them speaking.... My heart pierced hearing to them... My Nandu, my Jaan, feeling so vulnerable and insecure, just because of me... And my kids, they hate me for bringing Nandu to such a state... So does Nandu... My love too hates me now.

Thinking of this, tears slipped out of my eyes unknowingly. Suddenly I hear the sound of footsteps, nearing the door so, I quickly hide behind a pillar. Aarav and Nyra come out of the room and close it quietly and quickly and move to the terrace. Within no time, the rest of the kids follow them.

Once I made sure that they all were gone, I quickly go towards Nandu's room and get inside and close the door behind me. I could see her face clearly due to the moonlight. I move close to the bed and sit beside her and caress her hairs and face. She is still the same, but the only difference is that she doesn't love me anymore- she hates me.

Though I can willingly spend hours seeing her, I can't stay here for longer time. So, I quickly kissed her forehead and quickly tiptoed towards the door and got out of the room quickly and closed it soundlessly.

I could see Cabir walking towards me with a sad expression. Seeing him, I could guess, he also went through the same thing...

PROMO:
Flashback of MaNan and CaVya... Jr. Dixits speak their heart out...

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Excited for the next chapter?

Do vote!

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️