part 21

In the previous chapter:
Aarav and Aayan's revenge!!

'Anyways, now get ready Dixits, it's time to train', Nandu said and all nodded.

The other Dixits nodded and followed Nandu outside whereas the Malhotras, Sid and FAB 3 also followed them out of curiosity. The Dixits reached a big hall type place where there were a lot of swords, weapons, boxing materials, etc...

Soon, the Dixits had started their workout session i.e, boxing, jogging, martial arts, etc... The Malhotras, Sid and FAB 3 were just stunned and were just observing them, not wanting to disturb them. All this while, Manik was staring at Nandu dreamily, who was practicing moving targets boxing practice and Cabir was staring at Navya as she was doing some break the bricks with her martial arts stills. Aarav and Abeer who watched this were glaring at ManBir angrily. Cabir who felt their gazes, immediately turned his attention somewhere else by seeing the boys looks. But, Manik who was in a different world, didn't notice this and continued gawking at Nandu with awe, love and adoration. Aarav and Nyra fumed seeing him gawk at their mother but, remained silent.

After a while, Manik got too much lost in Nandu that he didn't notice or know what's happening around him. He started walking towards Nandu, who was boxing and defending herself from the punching bags, flying towards her in all four directions. Manik went and stood behind Nandu and, only Cabir and DE 8 had noticed all this. Manik was admiring his love slowly and was inching closer and closer to her and.........SMACK!!!

Nandini felt something moving behind her, and she turned around and punched hard, thinking that it was a punching bag.

Manik felt the punch and cried out loud in pain and fell on the ground, gathering everyone's attention. Before anyone could react, Cabir was moving towards Manik but, again from behind Nandu. Nandu again felt that there was a punching bag behind her and punched hard!! Cabir fell on the ground due to the intensity of the punch and held his nose in pain. Nandu was too much shocked to react. She was just taking in what was happening around her while the rest of the people were debating whether they should laugh at the moment or stay quiet. But, after a moment, DE 8 and FAB 3 burst out laughing while, Nandu was busy glaring at the Malhotra brothers.

'What on earth were you two doing here while I was practicing? Can't you both see what's happening? Are you a three year old? How irresponsible can someone be?', Nandu yelled at them.

'Ja- I mean Nandini, we fell down and got hurt because of you and your busy lecturing us? I think it'll be good if you help us up', Manik said.

'Yaa, you're right! It's all my fault right Mr. Malhotra? I said both of you brothers to come near this area while I was practicing! I told you both to get punched by me! I told you both to act blind! I told you both to interrupt a boxing session! Yaa, it's all my fault!!', Nandu said sarcastically. Manik and Cabir groaned and apologize to her.

'okay fine... We're sorry Nandini. Pls help us!,' Cabir said.

'ugh fine... Neil bro, Arjun bro, help your clients up and Avni bhabhi, pls do their dressing', Nandu said and the three nodded.

Once Avni was done treating ManBir's wounds, all of the Dixits started practicing once again. This time, with real swords. Navya was dueling with Neil, Nandu with Arjun, Avni with Kriti and Jr. Dixits too in pairs. The fight was rough, skillful and too long. All of them were dripping with sweat and totally exhausted but, none were ready to give up. Seeing this, the Malhotras, FAB 3 and Sid gulped down in fear and at the same time, they were in awe with their skills.

Two hours passed and noone were giving up their swords yet so, Raman and Ishita declared it as the end of the training session for the day and the match was a tie. The Dixits, except Raman and Ishita, sighed but agreed and, kept their swords in their respective places.

Everyone were moving back to the mansion to get freshened up but, Nandu paused there for a while, trying to catch her breathe. She had trained too hard today so, she was feeling very tired. Manik notice this and approach her with a water bottle in his hand and offers it to Nandu which, she gladly accepts. After drinking the water, she felt a lot better than before and gives the bottle back to Manik.

'umm... Thank you mr. Malhotra', Nandu thanked Manik very much formally.

'Call me Manik, not mr,. Malhotra, it sounds too formal', Manik replied.

'I don't take orders Mr. Malhotra', Nandu said coldly and was about to walk away but then, she notices his wounded nose and turns towards him once again.

'umm... Is that paining too much', she asked concerned.

'Not more than this pain', Manik said pointing at his heart and smiles warmly seeing her concern.

'whatever', Nandu muttered and walked away from there, rolling her eyes at Manik. Manik just stood there, smiling like a fool, looking at Nandu's direction. This was observed by someone who just smirks at him and goes away from there.

'just wait and watch Mr. Malhotra, the game has just began... There's a long way to go', the person.muttered to himself and walked away from there.

PROMO:
New entries! Good or evil?

Hey guys,

Firstly, I am soo sorry for the very much late update... But, I couldn't update soon because of my college schedules and projects which are too much to complete... So, I'm again really sorry.

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Excited for the next chapter?

Any guesses on who the person is?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️