part 4

In the previous chapter:
Malhotra's meet Arjun and Neil! Nandini, Navya, Kriti, Avni and DE8 are out for work or camp for a week!

Present:

A week passed by and DE 8 had returned back from the camp. Kriti and Avni were also back but, Nandu and Navya were out for a business tour. Today, the Malhotras, Sid and FAB 5 were coming over for lunch to Dixit mansion. DE 8 had a concert of them at their school so, they left early, promising Avni and Kriti that they'll be back by lunch time.

Around 10'30 AM, Malhotras, FAB 5 and Sid arrive and Arjun, Neil, Kriti and Avni welcomes them warmly. Arjun informs them about the absence of their parents and sisters in the mansion as they were out on a business tour.

All were chatting about some common topics and it was almost lunch time, when they hear the car horn and gates of the mansion get opened. FAB 5, Malhotra couple and Sid's eyes turn towards the sound with curiousity. After a few minutes, 8 children around 13-14 years of age walk in with great style and attitude. They walk in and go straight to Avni and Kriti. They had still not observed the presence of their guests. They were talking randomly about how their day was and Neil and Arjun decides to introduce them to the guests.

'so guys, meet our guests!', Arjun said and DE 8 notice the guests and stilled seeing FAB 5.

Seeing FAB 5, DE 8 got very angry, especially Aarav and Abeer. DE 6 sense this and hugs Aarav and Abeer immediately so that the boys don't burst out on them suddenly.

'who are they maamu?', Aarav asked in dead pan voice. All Dixits noticed the tone of Aarav, which comes out only when he's very angry but they remain quite for now.

'they are our new business partners and FAB 5 is the band we selected for the album', Neil said.

Listening to this, DE 8 got more angry but remained quiet as the two Dixit couple were here.

'so guys, meet them they are-', Arjun was about to introduce them but Aayan cuts his words in middle.

'we'll introduce ourselves dad', Aayan said and Arjun nodded.

'Hi, I'm Aayan Dixit!'

'Hi, I'm Aarav Dixit!'

'Hi, I'm Aadvay Dixit'

'Hi, I'm Abeer Dixit'

'Hi, I'm Myra Dixit'

'Hi, I'm Khushi Dixit'

'Hi, I'm Saanvi Dixit'

'Hi, I'm Nyra Dixit'

The junior Dixits introduced themselves and the Malhotra's and FAB 5 nodded with a smile which the DE 8 never returned.

'these 8 are the light of this mansion. Without them, I can't even imagine our lifes (Dixits). Without them and my younger sisters, the mansion would feel empty', Arjun exclaimed happily.

'these children are really very cute... who are whose kids?', Neyonika smiled and asked casually.

'to be very frank, all 8 are everyone's kid in the house. But to answer you, I'll tell aunty. Aayan and Khushi are Arjun bro's and Kriti bhabhi's children, Abeer and Myra are my first younger sister's children, Aadvay and Saanvi are mine and Avni's children and Aarav and Nyra are my second younger sister's children', Neil explained and Malhotra couple smiles. Then, Manik and Cabir suddenly ask a question which makes the whole happy atmosphere heavy.

'and what about your sisters husbands?', Manik and Cabir asked, which makes all Dixits angry.

'THEY ARE DEAD! DON'T EVEN TAKE THEIR MENTION HERE!', Arjun, Neil and DE 8 shouted angrily. Manik and Cabir felt a pang on their heart listening to this but shrugged it off and nodded.

Then, they all have the lunch in silence. After lunch, Arjun and Neil had also requested the Malhotras to stay in Dixit mansion till they find a mansion for themselves to which they too agreed. Listening to this, DE 8 got very angry and also concerned for Nandu and Navya but, they were helpless as they couldn't do anything. As they were sitting in the living hall, Avni says something due to which the DE 8 get panicked.

'guys, I got a message from Navu just now. She said that she and doll are back and will be home in a while', Avni said and DE 8 were fully shocked.

'what??', DE 8 shouted.

'kids, calm down, what's wrong with you all today??', Kriti said and DE 8 came out of shock and stood up and moved out of there to their jamming room immediately, without saying a word to anyone.

PROMO:
Junior Dixits plan to stop Nandini and Navya from coming back... Will their plan succeed? Will MaNan and CaVya meet?

Hey guys,
I hope you all liked the chapter 😊😊

Don't forget to vote, comment and share 😋😋

Stay safe and stay happy always 😀😀

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤❤