part 28

In the previous chapter:
A late night conversation!

The next morning, the Dare Devils woke up early in the morning and went towards the kitchen to prepare breakfast as decided.

Two hours later, they prepared aloo paranthas, pancakes, orange juice and Oreo milkshake. By the time they finished setting up the breakfast tae, everyone had came down for breakfast. The Dixits were shocked to see the Dare Devils in the kitchen.

To their surprise, the Dare Devils served breakfast to everyone including the Malhotras and FAB 3. Reyaansh signalled Manik towards his plate before handing it to him.

Manik immediately checked the plate silently and found a tiny "we're ready. Be ready by midnight, we're going to some other place to speak about this" written at the side of the plate using ketchup, barely visible to others.

Manik immediately wiped it off and began eating like he had seen nothing but, the Dare Devils were able to catch a nod he gave. They too started eating.

After breakfast, Manik dragged Cabir to his room and shared the information with him. Both of them were happy that they can finally spit out the truth and save their love and children.

*Later that night*

Sleep was far away from the Dare Devils. They were waiting for the clock to strike at 12. All of them were gathered at Nandini's room.

At exact 12'o clock, they saw Manik and Cabir come out of their rooms and search for the Dare Devils. They silently dragged Manik and Cabir towards the Dare Devils band room located at the top floor of the mansion.

Once' they reached the band room, they immediately closed the gigantic doors gently behind them and locked it. Later, Reyaansh and Kabir covered a cloth on Manik and Cabir's eyes and asked them not to open it until they say so. Manik and Cabir nodded looking slightly scared.

A few minutes later, they heard the sound of some door opening and before they could think, they were again being dragged. They felt like descending some stairs. After a few minutes, the stairs had ended and they were simply walking towards somewhere.

After what they felt like an eternity, they were asked to remove the blindfold. When the two did so, they were shocked to see themselves in a totally different place.

The place was massive and had a lot of band instruments and other things there. It was a colourful and lighted place.

"Where are we?" Asked Cabir curiously.

"Maybe that's none of your concern." Replied Kabir and Reyaansh.

"I think we are here to discuss something else." Nandini reminded.

"Yeah." Chimed the other Dare Devils.

Manik looked at the Dare Devils and then at Cabir. Cabir nodded at him, encouraging Manik and himself to speak.

"What did you wanted to tell?" Navya questioned.

"We didn't want yo do what we did in the past. We were forced to do it... We were blackmailed to do so." Manik confessed.

"What?" The Dare Devils gasped in shock.

"Can you guys elaborate the matter." Said Aadhya. Manik and Cabir nodded.

Flashback *Manik's POV*

Me, Cabir, Jaan (Nandini) and Navya were at the last year of college. So were FAB 3. Our graduation day was just three months away. Me and Cabir were planning to propose Jaan and Navya respectively for marriage. We were also planning to officially break FAB 5 on the same day as things weren't going well between us.

Everything was going fine until I received an anonymous call one evening. The caller asked me to breakup with Jaan. When I denied him, he threatened to kill Jaan and my parents.

At first, I thought it was some bluffs and empty threats so I ignored it. But I was receiving calls very frequently from that unknown person.

A month passed and things started getting creepy. That person would send pictures of Jaan and my parents and tell me everything they would do. Basically he was stalking them. That is when I felt things were getting our of hand and shared this with Cabir. Surprisingly Cabir was being threatened too. We both finally decided to call the cops on this person.

The next day we both went to a police station to lodge the complaint. But, before we could do that we got a call from the city hospital saying that our parents met with an accident. So we both rushed to the hospital.

As we both reached the hospital, the doctor said that it was a small one and none of our parents were in danger. Later that night, we received a phone call from the same person and he admitted that he was the one who planned the accident and warned us not to disclose it to anyone, I'd not he'd kill our dear ones.

But we tried to tell about the matter to Jaan and Navya. Therefore, we decided to take them on a date and disclose this matter to them secretly. But again that stalker found out about this and that day Jaan he planned another accident for Jaan and Navya but, luckily they were saved from it right on time.

He called us again and this time, he was furious. He simply ordered us to breakup with Jaan and Navya within two weeks orelse he would kill the two of them and our parents.

We tried... Tried a lot to get out from the situation but, we were totally helpless. He had snipers sent on our parents, Jaan and Navya. Any wrong move and we would lose them forever. That is when FAB 3 came into picture. They asked us to choose between them and our love.

It was a do or die situation. It was the last day of this given time. If we didn't breakup with Jaan and Navya that day, we would have killed them instantly. So, we chose FAB 3 that day.

After that, we followed Jaan and Navya everywhere. When they went to the hospital, we followed too. When we found out that both of them were expecting, we decided to cut the act and tell them everything. But, again that guy called is and threatened us not to meet Jaan and Navya. If we did, he would kill the two of them. So, we kept quiet once again to keep them safe.

The next day, we found out that both Nandini and Navya were missing. We went to that hospital and enquired with the staff. That is when we found out that they had left this country. Both of us were broken, just like Jaan and Navya. But I think it was good that they left. Atleast they wouldn't be attacked then.

After that day, we didn't get any calls from that creepy man. Everything was falling back to its place. Now, we had to get rid of FAB 3 and also find Jaan and Navya.

As planned, we decided to break FAB 5 officially and part ways from them. But  when we decided to break the news to them, we accidentally heard that they knew about the blackmailing. So we decided not to break the band and know their real intensons and motives.

From that day, we appointed personal investigators to find Jaan and Navya. But, none of them were successful. Then, fourteen years later we found both of them at London.

Flashback ends * POV ends*

As Manik finished narrating everything, the Dare Devils looked shocked. They were debating whether to trust this or not.

"What proof do you have?", Asked Ishana.

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

What are your views about this chapter?

Excited for the next chapter?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️