part 13

In the previous chapter:
ManBir and DE 8 pour their heart out...

Two days passed in a jiffy and in these two days, Nandini and Navya always avoided Manik, Cabir and FAB 3.

It was a Sunday and it was siblings day according to all Dixits and surprisingly, for Malhotras too. Neyonika, Raj and FAB 3 had went out today so, it was only Manik and Cabir with the Dixits.

'Mom, come na... We'll watch a movie together and spend some mom and son time', whined Aarav cutely, making Nandu's heart melt in a second. But, before Nandu could reply, Neil, Arjun and Navya poked in.

'Excuse us Mr. Junior Dixit! Today is siblings day, NOT mother-son day. So please get out of here and let us spend some quality time with our youngest sibling... DARE YOU STEAL HER TODAY! BETTER GO AND SPEND YOUR DAY WITH YOUR SIBLINGS NOW!!', Navya, Neil and Arjun said, throwing a accused look at Aarav, which he royally ignored.

'FINE! I'm going. But not all are siblings yaar...', whined Aarav and the other Junior Dixit boys nodded, supporting him.

'whatever', Arjun and Neil rolled their eyes and the ladies giggled.

'okay now, boys go now. The girls mist be waiting for you in the theater room', said Nandu. The boys nodded and started moving out of there.

In Manik and Cabir's room:

'yaar Manik... We'll have a tough time just trying to speak to Navya and Nandini', sighed Cabir.

'why?', Manik frowned, coming out of his lala land or I can say Nandu land.

'like seriously? Your asking me this Manik?', Cabir signed in disbelief.

'haa...', said Manik, looking a little confused.

'didnt you see the look on our children and their brothers children's faces? They were literally giving us death glares', said Cabir dramatically.

'Yes yaar, seeing them glaring at us, I felt like we have committed some murder or have merged up with some terrorists...', said Manik sadly.

'very funny.... But on serious note, we committed a bigger crime... infact a sin! Will left their mothers/ buas when they needed us the most....', said Cabir sadly.

'true', Manik replied in a low guilty tone.

'but Manik, I really have to admit that your son looks very handsome and hot, and you in front of him look like an old uncle', Cabir said with a laugh.

Manik frowns listening to Cabir at first, but then, he turned to Cabir and smirked.

'haa... I agree with you Cabir, he is really handsome, in fact more than me! but have you see yourself and your son? your son is so handsome and you look like an old man in front of him', Manik said stifling his laughs.

'hey I am not an old man you are an old man!', shouted Cabir angrily.

Nah! Not possible,it's you who look old, not me OLDMAN', Manik riled Cabir.

'but on a serious note, our daughters are a carbon copy of Nandini and Navya respectively', Cabir said with a broad smile, ignoring Manik's previous teases.

'yeah I know right there exactly Navya and Nandini...', agreed Cabir.

'I really have to say a big hats off to Nandini', Cabir commented.

'yeah, but why? I mean for what reason?', asked Manik being confused.

'arre yaar, what a fierce and monster son she has given birth to... His attitude and possessiveness is just like you, infact more than you! His anger, by God exact copy of yours Manik!!', Cabir said teasingly.

'as if Abeer isn't possessive and fierce at all... Don't forget that he too is an exact copy of yours Cabir... And when it comes to his mom, siblings and family, he is the same as Aarav', chimed Manik.

'yeah but is not a complete angry bird like Aarav, I mean if I try to talk to Navya a bit formally in front of everyone, I don't think he would start beating me..., but I bet, Aarav will be the shit out of you if you even stare at Nandu once again, forget talking to her', Cabir said with a pity tone.

'you stupid, idiot twinnie... instead of motivating me, you are demotivating me and making me feel scared of my own son! I'll not leave you today', Manik shouted and started chasing Cabir.

'OMG!! I'M REALLY PROUD OF NANDU I MEAN THE MANIK MALHOTRA WHO WAS SCARED OF ANYONE EXCEPT NANDU, IS NOW SCARED OF HIS OWN SON... IT'S REALLY A 8TH WONDER' Cabir shouted back, trying to escape Manik.

'CABIR!!! YOU ARE SO GONE TODAY', Manik yelled.

Kriti and Avni's side:

Avni and Kriti were in the kitchen,  baking a cake for the Jr. Dixits. While making a cake batter, Avni takes a bit of flour and put it on Kriti's cheeks,  making her glare at Avni.

'what was that Avy?', Kriti asked with fake anger.

'flour dii', Avni answered very innocently.

'oh really?? I didn't know itself... Now that I do know, let me also try it', Kriti mocked and takes a handful of flour and throws it on Avni's face.

'Diiiii', Avni yells, grabbing some left over cake batter and throwing it on Kriti.

'Avyyy', Kriti yelled back and threw some chocolate syrup on Avni.

Like this, the duo started running behind each other, yelling eachother's names.

PROMO:
Siblings day celebration of Junior Dixits and Arjun, Neil, Navya and Nandini....
A big surprise awaits you all!!

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Your favorite scene?

Excited for the next chapter?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️