part 27

In the previous chapter:
Manik and Cabir's request to the Dare Devils

A week passed since the DE 12 were reunited and MaNan and CaVya's truth was revealed. After that small conversation between Manik, Cabir and the Dare Devils, noone had spoke of it.

Nandini was gazing at the night sky from her balcony and was lost in deep thinking. The chilly breeze were making her hairs fly in the air beautifully.

"What do they want to say? Is it related to the past" Nandini thought to herself.

"But why now? After so many years, why do they want to speak of it now?" She thought once again.

Flashback

Manik had took Nandini on a date to a hill top. Both of them were lying on the grassy ground, gazing the stars holding hands.

"Jaan, what do you think of having our own kids?" Manik asked with his tone laced in mischief.

"Chee Manik... You're so shameless" Nandu said with a deep blush.

"What shameless between you and me Jaan? We are marrying right after college!" Manik laughed.

"Monster..." Nandini blushed more hard and Manik kissed her forehead.

"Now say na..." Manik whined.

"Okay, so I want a cute little boy who'd be the mini version of you" Nandu confessed.

"And I want a cute little baby girl, who'd be your little version and my princess" Manik added.

"Hmm... And what will we name them?" Nandu asked giggling.

"Oh ho, my Jaan is getting bold today" Manik teased her.

"I'm born bold Malhotra" Nandu replied to him.

"Okay, you suggest a name for our prince and I'll suggest a name for our princess" Manik said. Nandini nodded.

Both thought for a while, gazing at the stars hand in hand.

"I got a perfect name!" Both exclaimed at the same time.

"What is it?" Nandu asked Manik.

"No, you tell first" Manik insisted.

"Okay fine...  Our prince's name would be Aarav. Aarav Manik Malhotra... How's it?" Nandu asked.

"It is superb Jaan" Manik replied.

"Now, tell our princess's name", Nandini said.

"It would be Nyra. Nyra Manik Malhotra. Liked it?", Manik asked.

"Superb" Nandini grinned.

"Jaan, for getting our little Aarav and Nyra, we must work out na? Come let's start it from today only." Manik teased.

"Chee shameless monster... Go away" Nandu blushed and ran from there. Manik giggled and followed his Jaan.

Flashback ends

Nandini's eyes filled with tears on remembering this memory. She wiped her tears and went back to her room. When she was closing the balcony door, she heard a noise from behind her. She was about to scream but, a palm closed her mouth, restricting her to do so.

"Relax Jaan... It's me Manik. Please don't shout." Manik said and removed his palm from her mouth.

"Why are you here at this late hour of night?" Nandini hissed.

"To tell you something important" Manik answered.

"I don't want to listen to it. Just get out of my room" Nandu yelled in a low tone.