part 30

In the previous chapter:
Unveiling the past!

"How can we believe that these are not the games played by you?" Kabir asked.

"They are not lying, it's true." Nandini and Navya answered, before Manik and Cabir could.

"How can you be so sure?" Asked Aadhya.

"Because, now everything makes sense. Neither those pictures, nor those memories are fake." Nandini said.

"Yes, around a week before our breakup, the boys were acting strange and gloomy, we just couldn't point out the reason." Navya added.

"But why would that person what you both pairs to breakup? Do you think he was someone who knew your true identities?" Ishana asked in shock.

"That might be a major possibility but, we cannot be completely sure about this." Nandini said.

"You think they did that because you were Dixits?" Cabir and Manik asked in unison.

"Yes but majorly because me and Nandini are the crown princesses of Jaipur." Navya stated and the boys looked shocked.

"You are princesses? As in real crown princesses?" Manik and Cabir asked in agape.

"Yess" the Dare Devils chuckled at the boys state.

"Ja- I mean Nandini, I know what me and Cabir have done is a sin. But we had to do it... Please give us a second chance. Please.... Can you forgive us for one last time?" Manik pleaded, going on his knees.

"Yeah Navya. I am so sorry for what we did to you and Nandini and our kids. Please give us a second chance... Please don't leave..." Cabir pleaded, going on his knees too.

Nandini and Navya looked at their friends who were shocked seeing the boys plead. The duo asked their friends for their reply through their eyes and the four nodded smilingly, gesturing the girls to do what their heart says.

Nandini and Navya went near Manik and Cabir respectively and sat on their knees in front of them, just like the boys and hugged the boys.

"We forgive you!" Nandini and Navya said and the Malhotra brothers tightened the hug.

Nandini's POV

I felt the hug getting tighter and smiled. Then, I felt something wet on my shoulders and I realised that Manik was crying. I immediately broke the hug and wiped his tears, gesturing him not to cry.

"I am sorry too Manik... I should have tried to understand you..." I said, feeling guilty for leaving him alone and separating him from the kids.

"No Jaan... Anyone in your situation would have done the same... It's my fault not yours. I want no argument on this, this is final!" He said, trying to sound bossy.

"Okay my dear Monster" I laughed.

"I missed you so much Jaan... You will never leave me again na...'" Manik muttered in my ears, hugging me once again.

"I missed you too monster... I won't leave you alone ever again. Now, you also promise me tht you won't hide anything from me and never try to distance yourself from me due to such shitty people." I asked and he nodded.

"I promise." He said, nuzzling his nose into my neck. We both stayed in the same position until we heard fake coughs from behind us.

Ahem... Ahem... Ahem... Ahem...

"Guys... We're still here" Kabir, Aadhya, Ishana and Reyaansh stated.

"Then get out na." Nandini and Navya said playfully.

"Nah, not interested." The four said, passing a wink to them.

Nandini and Navya laughed and hugged the four. After the Dare Devils broke the hug, Manik and Cabir went towards them with a small smile.

"We apologise for our behaviour towards Nandini and Navya in our college days and also for hurting them." Manik and Cabir apologize to the Dare Devils sincerely.

"We forgive you both this time but, if it repeats in future, you won't be alive to say this once again." The Dare Devils except Nandini and Navya warned and hugged the boys.

"Ohh hello, won't we get a hug?" Someone spoke from behind them.

Everyone looked around and found the DE 12 standing near the staircase, with tears in their eyes.

"PAPA..." Nyra and Myra yelled in happiness and ran to their respective fathers to hug them.

Manik and Cabir were shocked and rooted in their places when their respective daughters ran to them and hugged them. But, they managed to hug their daughters back and caress their foreheads affectionately.

"Princess" Manik cooed his daughter and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"I am so sorry for hurting you papa..." Nyra apologized. Manik shushed her and hugged her tightly as if she'll disappear in thin air.

After a while, they broke the hug and smiled at eachother. Cabir and Myra too had their small reunion. Later, the other DE 12 members except Aarav and Abeer hugged Manik and Cabir and apologized to them.

Manik and Cabir looked for Abeer and Aarav. But the boys were nowhere at sight. It was clear that they had left. Manik and Cabir felt sas seeing this but, Nandini and Navya who noticed this tried comforting the brothers.

"Don't worry Manik and Cabir... The boys would definitely come around. They are just shocked." Nandini assured.

"Yeah guys... Nandu ia right." The Dare Devils except Nandini said.

"Yeah papa and chachu... You know, Aarav is the one who bought us here... He heard you guys the other day, while you were speaking to eachother secretly and he was the one who bought us here." Nyra said.

"But don't worry, noone except him heard you guys." Myra stated and they sighed in relief.

The Dare Devils and the Malhotra brothers were shocked listening to this. But, they were also relieved that the kids also knew the truth now.

PROMO:
A new morning!

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Excited for the next chapter?

Would Aarav and Abeer forgive their fathers?

What will happen to FAB 5 now?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️