part 22

In the previous chapter:
Training!!

A week passed in a blur. Nandini and Navya were totally ignoring Manik and Cabir, who were trying really hard to speak to the girls.

Today, the DE 8 were smirking a lot which means.... A new trouble for FAB 5. Everyone were having their breakfast in silence, when they heard someone singing. On listening to the voice, Navya and Nandini stood up from their places and started jumping around crazily while the Dixits smiled knowing the reason. Nandu and Navya ran around the mansion searching for something (or someone) crazily.

'Ishu... Aadu... Please come out babes, we are yearning to meet you', Nandu shouted in excitement.

'What about us babydoll? Won't meet us?', asked a voice teasingly. Listening to this, Manik glared hard at no specific direction.

'Nah, we both don't have any urgency to meet you two monkeys! You both can wait', fired Navya playfully.

'haww... I'm hurt sweetheart', replied a new voice, earning glares from Cabir.

'Guys!!!!', Nandu yelled in frustration.

'Ignore these two idiots babes. Meet us at our common favourite place right now', a girl said.

This was the cue, Navya and Nandu started jogging up the staircase, closely followed by the others. The duo climbed up the fourth floor and started running across the corridor until they reached a huge Oak door with initials D6 written gold. The two girls pushed the door open and hugged four figures whose back was turned towards them. The six of them had a giant group hug and turned towards the others. FAB 5, Malhotra couple and Sid were shocked to see them.

Wanna know who they are???

Aadhya Singhania Ahuja:Best friend of Nandini and Navya

Best friend of Nandini and Navya. Elder sister of Ishana. Wife of Kabir. Considers Reyaansh as her own brother. A famous actress by profession. Member of Dare Devils. Very possessive and protective about her friends and family.

 Very possessive and protective about her friends and family

Kabir Ahuja:
Best friend of Nandini and Navya. Buddy of Reyaansh. Husband of Aadhya. Considers Ishana, Nandini and Navya as his own sisters. A famous actor by profession. Member of Dare Devils. Very possessive and protective about his friends and family.

Ishana Singhania Thakkar:
Best friend of Nandini and Navya. Younger sister of Aadhya. Wife of Reyaansh. Considers Kabir as her own brother. A famous actress by profession. Member of Dare Devils. Very possessive and protective about her friends and family.

Reyaansh Thakkar:
Best friend of Nandini and Navya. Buddy of Reyaansh. Husband of Ishana. Considers Aadhya, Navya and Nandini as his own sisters. A famous actor by profession. Member of Dare Devils. Very possessive and protective about his friends and family.

DARE DEVILS:
World's most famous and number one band. Faces and identities are hidden from the world. Famous for their songs and friendship.
They are best friends since their schooling. Their bond is unbreakable, pure, selfless and adorable.

Members:

• Nandini Dixit
• Navya Dixit
• Reyaansh Thakkar
• Ishana Singhania
• Kabir Ahuja
• Aadhya Singhania

(A/N: most of you guys were asking for NaVni's friends so, thought why not? This is the Dare Devils!)

The Dixits too came forward and greeted the two couples with a warm and welcoming hug. Whole the Malhotras still stood confused for an unknown reason.

'Kabir?', Mr. Malhotra i.e., Raj called.

Kabir and the others, now turned their attention towards the Malhotras. Kabir surprisingly smiled at the Malhotras, confusing everyone, especially the Dare Devils.

PROMO:
Surprise!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys,
Sorry for the late update. I couldn't update doe long because, I was stuck with my college assignments. Will try my best to update regularly.

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Liked the new entries?

How do you think are Kabir and the Malhotras related?

Excited for the next chapter?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️