part 24

In the previous chapter:
The Dare Devils!!!!

'No if's and buts babies... Leave these useless FAB 5 topic... We Dare Devils are back again after 3 whole months and it definitely calls dor a party', Rey said cheekily.

'oh Yeah', the Dare Devils cheered.

The Dare Devils went in to see the others seated in the hall so, they too went in and sat on the sofas.

'So, what's the paln for the weekend everyone?', Raman asked to everyone.

'STAR NIGHT CLUB!!', grinned Rey and Kabir cheekily.

'Arjun bro, Kriti bhabhi, Neil bro and Avni bhabhi, you four are coming along right?', asked Nandu, Navya, Ishu and Aadhya asked excitedly. The four nodded positively. The girls pounced on Avni and Kriti in excitement. Arjun and Neil rolled their eyes.

'Can we join too?', asked Aarav very innocently.

'No', came a bunch of replies and DE 8 pouted sadly.

'Finee... We can not join anyways as our entire gang is reuniting today... We'll pick the four of them from the airport and directly go to a cafe', said Aayan.

'And also go shopping', added Nyra with a grin.

'Yaayyyy', the girls cheered up.

'No...', the boys whined, but immediately zipped their mouths seeing the girls glare.

'finee', the boys agreed to the girls.

'Umm... Can we guys join too', asked Manik.

'Yeah... As we don't know the city too well, can we tag along?', added Cabir.

'Yeah sure', agreed Arjun and Neil before the Dare Devils or DE 8 could retort.

In the evening, as decided, everyone got ready for clubbing and night life. DE 8 had already left to welcome someone. The women were looking smoking hot and the men were looking dashingly handsome. ManBir were completely lost in their respective love whereas NaVni ignored their gaze. The other men were also lost in their respective partners.

Once everyone were ready, they left to the club in their respective cars. Arjun- Kriti in one car, Neil- Avni in one car, Reyaansh- Ishana in one car, Kabir- Aadhya in one car, Nandini and Navya in their respective cars and FAB 5 along with Sid in one car. Bodyguards of Dare Devils and Dixits were coming behind them in two different cars.

As they all reached, the club was flooded and people were on competition in getting inside.

'I don't think we'll be able to go in in this rush, come guys let's go back and find another club', commented Alya.

'I agree', chimed Mukthi.

The Dare Devils and Dixit couples ignored Mukthi and Alya and moved towards the entrance. On seeing their faces, the club manager immediately cleared the crowd with the help of the bouncers and let them in. They all went in with attitude and swag. The manager led them to a private area of the club meant for the VVIPs. FAB 5 and Sid followed them in shock.

First, all of them went to the bar counter and ordered some light drinks for themselves. While drinking, Rey and Bir observed Manik and Cabir frequently staring at Nandu and Navya respectively. First, the duo got angry but later, smirked evilly thinking of something.

After a while, Rey and Kabir stood up from their seats and pulled Nandu and Navya on the dance floor, passing a wink at NaVni, Ishana and Aadhya. NaVni were confused whereas Ishana and Aadhya grinned and winked back at the boys.

While dancing, Rey and Kabir were holding Nandu and Navya's waist respectively and were dancing closely. NaVni didn't mind not felt uncomfortable as both the men were more like their brothers or we can say that they were brothers itself.

Seeing this, Manik and Cabir were continuously taking sot after shot and were completely drunk and has lost their right sense of mind completely.

On the dance floor, Rey- Nandu and Bir- Navy were dancing casually. Suddenly, they were roughly seperated and someone hugged them tightly from the back.

'Manik...', Nandu whispered.

'Cabir...', Navya whispered.

Yes, the two were none other than Manik and Cabir. Rey and Kabir glared at ManBir and tried to seperate NaVni from them but ManBir pushed the duo back and hugged NaVni even tighter.

Nandu and Navya felt strong alcoholic smell from Manik and Cabir so, they felt highly uncomfortable and tried to push off ManBir but, they refused to let go. AKriti and AvNeil who saw this were angry at ManBir for misbehaving with their baby like sisters. Arjun and Neil immediately marched towards them and pulled NaVni out of ManBir along with Rey and Kabir and punched ManBir harshly. ManBir were not in their sense and they started blabbering.

'You idiot jerks!! Don't you dare touch my Jaan/ Navu... She is MINE', blabbered Manik and Cabir respectively.

'What do you mean?', Arjun and Neil asked in a deathly calm voice.

Manik and Cabir started blabbering about their past in a drunken state, shocking the Dixit couples. FAB 3 and Sid were trying to stop them but were stopped by other Dare Devils except NaVni. NaVni were too much shocked to reply or respond to anything.

The men were all ready to beat the shit out of them but stopped on seeing them drunk.

'Lets go home, we'll deal with these people in the morning', said Arjun coldly, referring to FAB 5. Everyone nodded.

NaVni were in tears because they had hid the truth from their brothers and SILs and the truth came out in an unexpected way. They felt like they had hurt Arjun, Neil, Kriti and Avni by hiding the truth from them.

But, Arjun and Neil wiped their tears and Kriti and Avni side hugged them to comfort them. Soon the hug turned into a group hug. Few moments later, they broke the hug. By now FAB 5 and Sid had left to the Dixit mansion as ordered by Arjun and Neil.

' Don't cry babies... We know it's not your fault', Kriti and Avni consoled NaVni.

'Yeah, we are angry on you for hiding the truth from us but, we forgive you this time', Arjun said.

'But, now you promise us that you'll not stop us from doing anything from tommorow', added Neil.

'But-', NaVni were about to say something but were immediately cut off.

'No excuses! If you want forgiveness then, you have to do this! Don't worry... We'll try not to hurt them more...', said the Dare Devils and Dixit couples sternly.

'finee', NaVni said with a pout.

Later, they all reached back home and went back to their respective rooms and called it night.
Hii
PROMO:
The past is revealed!!

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Excited for the next chapter?

What may happen next?

Will ManBir be safe?

Who are the rest of the gang of DE 8?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️