Chapter 62: Rise

David's Pov:

"What are we gonna do David?? Now that that Bitch has gone to the news everyone's gonna be looking for Katherine." Paul spoke up from the couch, a joint hanging from his mouth.
"He is right David, especially now there's also a reward, what happens if she gets recognised at the Board Walk huh?" This time it's Dwayne who speaks up as he casually looks through all of the records that have been neatly organised on the shelf.
I shake my head at what he's says and shrug my shoulders. It was the truth, I didn't know what was going to happen. We couldn't move away, we couldn't just kill everybody that recognised her, heck we'd probably have to kill half of Santa Carla if that was the case.  "We could get Emily's family involved." I offer up to the two of them. It was a solid idea if you didn't  think about it too much...however when you do think about it, the whole foundation of the idea was flawed, Dwayne was quick to pick up on that.

"It's just Emily and her Grandmother now, they have a hard time as it is doing their routine magic and even then that's not exactly god star standard." He points out before Paul adds another point.

"And we've already asked for way too much from them, remember they're not in debt to us they're in debt to Max, Max is long dead and we're lucky that they're still helping us" Paul adds on.
"Well, I don't see anyone else offering up any ideas. If any of you two have a master plan please enlighten me." I can hear the snarkness in my voice and it almost takes me off guard, I guess that I'm just frustrated and the both of them shooting down ideas faster than I was thinking of solutions was getting a little too annoying.
"David, we're not the enemy he-"
I cut Dwayne off before he can even finish his sentence, my blood already boiling.

"Don't talk to ME in that condescending tone Dwayne. I am trying my best here, you keep asking me 'Oh David what are we going to do? 'Oh David can you get us out of this mess?' I'm trying to come up with solutions here but when you scrap them Instantly it's a little frustrating. Why don't you two come up with something huh?? Instead of leaving it to me like always??" I bark at the both of them, feeling the venoum and frustration in my voice.

"Well, every-time I've asked about something you've told me that it's stupid or it wouldn't work without even thinking about it!! You're the one who's shutting down ideas David, don't blame us two just because you feel shitty that for once you don't have a plan and now YOU are stuck in a shit heap." Paul barks at me equally as venomous and I can feel my blood boil even more, almost like an iron kettle with the whistle, the heat rising and rising until that shrill noise signifies the breaking point or rather the temperature rise.

"Do you know why that is Paul?? Because you are stupid! You're dumb okay?? You're a pothead who never ever gets anything right. Without me you wouldn't even be where you are right now, you'd still be some drugged up loser overdosing from poor decisions, drugs and the fact that you're so pathetic that everybody that comes in to contact with you thinks that you're a screw up!! So please forgive if I don't want to take ideas or suggestions from the likes of you!"

((Hey losters!! What's going on?? How are you all!! I'm gonna try and update more!! What did you think of this little argument?? Was David too harsh?? Was Paul too harsh?? What do you think the boys should do about Kirsty?? Let me know guys!!))