Chapter 8: Hungry

Marko's pov:

"I like her." I blurt out, breaking the silence that had now come over us all as we tried to piece together what the hell just happened. "Are we gonna let her stay?" I ask, a hopeful glimmer in my eye as I turn to look up at my elder brother. He looks down at me then to Paul and Dwayne. "We'll put it to a vote." He says but before he can say anything else Laddie butts in "I vote she stays!" He says, his eyes bright, I smile at this and ruffle his hair "Same with the kid." I say and there's a chorus of agreement from my two other brothers. "So, it's settled then, she's staying.....we need to think of a system though..... how is this going to work?" He asks and I along with Paul, shrug my shoulders. Before we can say anything else, there's a small shout for help "Hello? Anyone?! Marko? Paul? Dwayne? David??? If you can hear me, can one of you please get my back pack, it has all of my stuff in it." The voice of the raven haired beauty rings through the face and one by one as she says our names you can see our faces light up.

"She said my name first!" I call to the rest before bounding over to where her back pack lay on the floor. I crouched down and picked it up only to be pretty much tackled by Paul "I'm taking it to her!" He says, grabbing it much to my dismay before Paul is grabbed by his collar by Dwayne who snatches the bag from him "I'LL take it to her..... that way she won't be perved on." He says before David grabs it out of his hands "Ah, ah, ah.....I think I'll take it." He says, giving us all a pointed look before making his way to the passageway.

David's pov:

I knocked on the door before entering to see Katherine still sitting on the bed, a sheepish smile on her face "Oh, thank you." She says before getting up, forgetting the whole no pants thing causing me to chuckle as she grabs her back pack to cover up "Oh my Jesus God!" She says as she scrambled for the covers again. "Relax, you're not the first woman I've seen only in her panties." I say with a smirk before I sit down in a chair opposite the bed, my gaze fixated on the most awkward yet adorable girl that I had ever seen, her face was extremely red from embarrassment and he hair was a tangled mess even though Dwayne had brushed in to a pony tail two days before. "Ummmm..... do you mind leaving?" She asks sheepishly and I can't help but laugh and roll my eyes before turning around on the chair so I'm straddling it.

"I'm not gonna look, I promise." I say and I hear her heart beat spike ever so slightly, good, this was good. "So, how old are you?" I ask her before she answers way too quickly "20." I almost laughed out loud at he answer "Your real age." I hear her sigh before she finally answers "I turn 18 in a few weeks." She says and I nod my head although she can't see me. "You found a place to stay yet?" I ask her before she responds "No, yesterday was my first day in Santa Carla." She says and I grimace "Yesterday? You've been out cold for a full four days sweetheart." I say and I could hear her gasp. "What?!"

Katherine's pov:

I couldn't believe it, I had been passed out for four days?! Jesus Christ! Why the hell did I still feel tired then?! I look around the room as I slip a pair of black leggings on. "Well, that explains why I'm hungry then......" I say before looking in the paper bag at what Paul had bought me "Burger and fries, great!" I say before digging in and pretty much wolfing down the burger, forgetting the blonde haired beauty was there for quite a while.

David turns around to look at me and now that I was standing up, it showed how small my frame was, I was petit. His eyes traveled over me with what I could only describe as hungry look. I squirmed like a small child who was being shouted at, I felt uncomfortable yet weirdly safe at the same time. "You can stay here if you'd like.....until you find a place that you can afford." He says, his eyes not leaving my body causing me to go red in the face "Ummmm.... that's really nice but I think I'll just stay in a cheep motel for now. And he looks up at me, looking me dead in the eyes. "You don't trust us." He says simply and I begin to freak out. "No! It's just.....it's-"

"It's fine, you've only known us a few days, you don't have any reason to trust us." He says understanding and I couldn't help but smile ever so slightly at the fact that he wasn't mad. "Thank you.....do you know where my jacket is? Black, leather?" I ask before he shakes his head "We only picked up your blanket and back pack sorry." At this statement the colour of my face visibly drains "Wh-what?" I ask, clearly on the verge of tears as David looks at me, confused.