Chapter 40: Sorry

Katherine's pov:

"Hi Dwayne......." I whisper softly, my mood changing from extremely happy to extremely shy all of a sudden. His face lights up a little as he stands in the doorway, hands in his pocket as he balances on one foot and then the other. "Do you....do you maybe wanna errr sit down?" I ask softly and he gently nods before closing the door shut and then sitting down on the bed.

Silence crept in to the room, creating an awkwardness that was almost suffocating. "So........" I go to say something before I'm cut off by Dwayne's muscular arms wrapping around me and pulling me in for a tight almost bone crushing hug. "I-I'm sorry." He whispers in to the top of my head, his voice wobbled slightly and my heart throbbed at the thought of him crying. "It's fi-" I'm cut off yet again by him as he speaks out above my voice. "No! Don't try and downplay this, I-I could've killed you!"
"But you didn't Dwayne......"
"You were scared though......you looked like.....like I-Isabelle when she ran on the ice." He whispers and at this point I could tell he was crying and that made the tears start to flow down my cheeks. "Dwayne......stop, I'm okay......I was scared when I saw Paul's face change remember?" I say softly and he pulls me closer so that I'm sitting on his lap. "B-But Paul has a reason, I didn't......I was going to hurt you."
"Dwayne......Paul explained everything....." I say softly as I look up at him and he turns his face away from me. "Hey, l-look at me." I whisper, my own voice wobbling before he turns his head and sure enough his cheeks were tear stained.

"Everything?" He asks quietly and I slowly nod my head. "Well....w-what do you think?" He looks down at me with a questioning look before I smile slightly and answer. "I'm fine with it......I'd do it right now if it would convince you that I'm fine." I say with a slight laugh before stopping as I see he wasn't laughing or even smiling. "Don't say that if you don't mean it....." He murmurs quietly and I shake my head slowly "I-I do mean it though....." I whisper softly and he looks at me with that intense look as if he's trying to read my mind. "Did he tell you what happens?" He asks simply and I nod my head yet again. "You have to bite me......" I whisper quietly before looking at the floor. "Not just me......all of us eventually, wether it's at the same time, a minute apart or a week apart, we all have to mark you at some point." He says softly and my eyes widen slightly at this. I had to do this four times? Four??

"See, you're not ready for this." He says gently and I shake my head. I was, I really was, it was just a little bit of a shock. "I am Dwayne.....I promise..." I say softly before laughing slightly at how much I sounded like a little kid. "I don't think you are, if I mark you first, I'm going to have to take your virginity." He says and my face reddens causing him to smirk. SMIRK. Dwayne was SMIRKING. That was David's thing! Smiling was Dwayne's thing, not bloody smirking! "After I've played with you a little and enjoyed the show David put on, you're still embarrassed about anything sexual." He says with a chuckle causing me to redden even more but I smile as it seems he has perked up just a little. "S-Shut up." I stutter, shaking my head before he laughs and leans down, pressing a soft kiss against my lips.

Dwayne's pov:

She was so God damn beautiful when her face turned red. I had to kiss those gorgeous plump lips of hers and so I lowered my lips down to hers, gently kissing her. It wasn't long before she tentatively parted her lips, allowing my tongue access to explore her mouth, earning a soft moan of delight from her. I pulled away before moving down to her neck, kissing and sucking along the way only to purr in delight at the fact her skin tasted like honey on my tongue if that was even possible. "Dwayne." She mews in delight and I chuckle softly before biting with blunt teeth, her little sounds of delight and arousal were plain adorable.

"Dwayne? A-Are you going to mark me?" I let go of the little bit of skin I had in between my lips as her shy and somewhat nervous voice breaks my concentration and I look up at her for a brief second. "I don't know my love, do you want me to?" I whisper quietly before she slowly nods her head.

Paul's pov:

"One of you get in here, NOW." My brothers voice pops up in my head and for a brief second I think that he's done something and Kitty's hurt but I don't feel anything coming off of her.

"Why? What's up." I look up at David who was now standing behind my space on the couch as he concentrated on sending that message.

"Katherine wants me to mark her, one of you need to support her and get her ready." I pushed David to the ground before running in to Kitty's room. "You little shit!" David growls as he catches up to me.

"This isn't fair! I haven't eaten yet and I'm still on the boardwalk!" Marko's extremely annoyed voice comes through the link and I can't help but grin.

"I was here first." I smile a little as I catch Kitty's eye before I'm grabbed by the scruff of my collar. "David! Put him down now!" I grin as I hear Kitty's stern voice almost as if she were scolding a child for doing something bad.

"He pushed me out of the way so he could get here first!"

"And? You do it to Marko constantly.....wait, why are you guys in here?"

(Hey guys! What do you think Dwayne menu by 'support her'? Let me know if you enjoyed this chapter!)