Chapter 16: The ferris wheel

Dwayne's pov:

"David and the other two will be along any minute now......they can take care of Laddie." I say as I walk towards my pale skin beauty. She looks up at me and I couldn't help but smile at how much bigger I was in comparison to her.  "Thank you!" She says before she throws her arms around me and I smile, hugging her back as Laddie runs to Paul as he approaches. "Two tickets please....." I say before handing the man the money. We sit in the next cart before he pulls the bar down and sends us up. "This has always been my favourite ride." I say as I look down at her and she looks up at me, a huge smile on her face "Me too!" She says and I smile back at her.

     We stop right at the top as no one else was on the ride and I hear Katherine gasp next to me "Oh My........it's beautiful." She says as he looks at the view and I can't help but smile as I watched her face light up at the view of the board walk, bright colourful lights everywhere, and then there was the beach, it was beautiful, the water lapped at the gold sand as the moon and stars shine down, lighting the whole of Santa Carla up. I watch her as she looks ahead, a carefree smile on her lips as the wind carried her hair along with it so that it was flying behind her, her eyes shone like diamonds in the moonlight, making the colour of her skin pop. She was the most beautiful creature I had ever laid my eyes on.

      "It's beautiful don't you thi-" she turns to me and I couldn't help it.....I cut her sentence off by quickly pressing my lips to hers. They were just as soft as I imagined, they felt amazing pressed up against mine. I felt her gasp ever so slightly before she closes her eyes and responds to my efforts. Our lips mould together perfectly as if they were made to fit together. I gently pushed my hands underneath her borrowed jacket and traced her curves, getting a feel of her body before I slowly moved my hands behind her, my right hand on her upper back, my left at her lower and I pushed her flat against my chest. God she felt perfect against me. She was perfect.

Katherine's pov:

     I gasp softly against his lips, surprised, nervous and happy all at the same time before my eyes slowly flutter shut and I relax against him. I just sit there, his lips against mine for a few moments before I respond with my own, getting the hang of it. Being from an all girls school I had never gotten the chance to do anything like this before, this was my first kiss.....but he didn't need to know that. I let a soft sigh escape my lips as he pulls me against him, wrapping me in his big, strong muscular arms.

     I let out a soft hum of delight which turns in to a light moan as I feel his teeth scrape against my bottom lip and tug ever so gently. I kept my eyes shut the whole time, afraid that if I opened them he might disappear. Our kiss started to get more intense as he pulled me even closer and......

"Woah!" I exclaim, breaking away as the ride begins to descend, I had forgotten that we were still on the Ferris wheel. I looked up at Dwayne who was smiling softly before he looked down at me and laughed a little. "Your bottom lip is a bit puffy...." He says and I bring my hand up to feel it and surely enough my bottom lip was ever so slightly swollen. I smile at this, my cheeks turning tomato red before I break my gaze away from him, embarrassed.