Chapter 21: Little red dress

Paul's pov:

      I woke up the next night before any of my brothers did and floated down from the ceiling before walking in to the main part of the cave, a grin on my face as I wrote a note and left it in the sleeping beauties room. I walk out before getting on my bike and driving away. Kitty was going to LOVE what I had install.

Katherine's pov:

"Ughhhhhhh......" I groan softly as I roll over in bed, my eyes slowly opening. I yawn softly before I sit up and stretch my arms and run my fingers through my hair before my eyes catch on to something, a piece of paper with the word 'Kitty' on the front. I frowned before I turned it over and read it. "Good morning, well night, my sexy little Kitty!" I laugh softly as I had already figured out who it was from before I continued to read. "I am inviting you out to the boardwalk, however I need a favour... I need you to squeeze that amazing ass of yours in to the red dress on the chair. There are a set of heals to go along with it to but if not I picked up flats. Dwayne will know exactly where to take you so ask him when you're ready." I smiled a little as I read the rest of it before I did exactly what it said.

     I grabbed the red dress that was sitting in the back of the chair before slipping in to it, only to find that it some how fit me perfectly. It was a little too short for my liking, ending just before my ass, it was backless and head a deep v neck lining that showed off a lot of cleavage. It was one of those body hugging dresses, the sleeves were long but lace so you could see my skin anyway. I looked over at The heals and slipped them on before slipping David's jacket on. I looked in the mirror as I sorted my hair out, brushing it to the side so it showed off my neck and collar bone before I step out in to the main cave.

     "Holy shit." I hear Marko's surprised voice before the other two turn around and at the same time their eyes widen and Dwayne drops his glass while the cigarette that was in David's mouth dropped to the floor. "Ummm Dwayne.....you're supposed to drop me off somewhere...." I say with a laugh before he slowly nods his head. "Can we go now please? Or do you need a moment to pick your jaw off of the floor?" I joke, a grin slipping across my features as I sachet past him, my hips swaying ever so slightly to the beat of the music coming from Marko's boom box.

         "Yet again My love, you look beautiful." Dwayne says as I get off of his bike before I lean up and kiss him, saying a few parting words before I follow a few lanterns and rose petals as they made a path on the beach. I walk for another ten minutes before I spot a small table with candles, roses and two plates of food on them. Paul sat motionless in his chair as he looked me up and down, giving me ample time to do the same with him. Instead of the normal white pants he usually wore they were swapped out for black and his mesh to shirt was swapped out for a white shirt. His hair was brushed back and didn't look as crazy as it usually does. "You look gorgeous." He whispers and I blush softly. "Thank you." I say with a soft smile.  

(Hey, sorry I didn't update at all today, I had an exam and I was stressing.)