Chapter 4: Intoxicatingly delicious

David's pov:

       "Well, well, well......Now, that is no way to treat a lady." I say, a smirk etched on to my feature as I look from almost, sleeping beauty on the golden sand to the surfer nazi assholes. This girl could only be about seventeen or eighteen, definitely another run away. She was in bad shape, blood dripping all over her face, hiding her skin tone, dried blood in her hair, blood on her clothes.....if I hadn't eaten before this girl would've had a one way ticket in to becoming my next meal.

      "You're supposed to be gentlemen aren't you? Not some big oafs who go after women and children." I drawl, grinning as I see that I'm pissing them off. These dumb little prick never learn do they? All they no how to do is punch shit, drug underage girls, surf and piss people off, I doubt they have even one brain cell between them all. I turned to Dwayne before nodding towards the girl. "Dwayne, get the girl." I say calmly as he walks forward, going to pick her up before he's punched in the face. "Uh ohhhhhh......shouldn't have done that, pal.... now I'm gonna have to rip you to shreds...." I look to my right as Paul speaks up in a sing songy kinda way, causing me to roll my eyes, He was the idiot of the group. I watch as my brother takes a puff of his joint, handing it to Marko before his face changes in to something straight out of Freddy Kruegers night

        Dwayne's pov:

       I picked up the girl quickly as Paul shifted to avoid anymore blood getting on her face or her clothes, I looked down at her, her hair was stuck to her forehead by the stickiness of her blood, I leaned over her to move her hair out of her face so I could see the damage but quickly moved away, almost dropping her as my face shifted. I had gotten a waft of the sweet scent that was her blood, God she smelled intoxicatingly delicious. She smelled like nothing I had ever smelled before, she was something foreign and tropical. "Dwayne? You okay?" Marko's voice brings me back down to earth and I look at him and his blood soaked clothes, the white crop top now crimson red but somehow his jacket had managed to remain impeccably clean. I nod my head slowly before looking down at the girl again, whoever she was she was lucky to be alive right now.

       I hear the last scream of David and Paul's victim die down before I'm surrounded by all of my brothers. "Ooooooo......she's smoking for a run away damsel in distress." Paul says waggling his eyebrows with a grin causing Marko to shake his head and laugh. "What do we do with her?" Marko asks, turning to a blood soaked David smoking a cigarette "Leave her." He says shrugging his shoulders. "No!" I couldn't stop the words leaving my mouth. "No?" David question, confused but curious at the same time. "She saved Laddie." I say softly as I look down at her, her face was blood soaked yet relaxed, she looked beautiful. "Are you sure it's not because she smells SO tantalisingly good???" Paul asks with a grin and I look him dead in the eye until his grin fades. "Fine.....bring her back to the cave." David says begrudgingly and I couldn't help but smile for a brief split second. Well, whoever you are Miss Blood soaked beauty, things are about to get complicated.