Chapter 6: Gorgeous

Katherine's pov:

           I sat on the bed, completely confused at the whole situation that was laid out before me, I was in a completely unrecognisable place with three people that I didn't know. Now that I got a good decent look at all of them I blushed furiously at how incredibly gorgeous they all were.

        The first one who had came in the room, Paul I think that's his name,he looked around 19, his dirty blonde hair almost like a lions mane flowed down his back and almost covered his amazingly bright blue eyes, his jawline had a peculiar soft sharpness to it as it was covered with light stubble, he was tall, about 6'2, muscular but not over the top and his whole look was completed by skin tight leather pants, a black mesh shirt which showed his abs and to end it all he had a black jacket with coat tails.

       The second one to enter, Dwayne,looked about 21, he was stunning with brown almost black hair which ran down his back and was teased up to hell and back. His eyes were a deep beautiful brown colour which you could definitely get lost in, his skin was a very light brown, Native American.......interesting. He wore a black leather jacket with the painting of a cheetah, he wore no shirt underneath which was great for me as it showed his deliciously chiseled abs. He wore black pants and black boots, with an earring of a fang in his ear.

      The last one to enter, Marko, he looked quite young maybe 17 or 18, his boyish blonde curls started freely but ended in a plat, his blue eyes almost matched the brilliance of Paul's. I LOVED his style, a white crop top that ended just above his bellybutton, worn out pair of blue jeans and his jacket, oh what a thing of beauty it was! It was denim from what I could tell but it was COVERED in bright, colourful and vibrant patches, some of them artwork where others were just random patches.

I blushed furiously as I looked at them all, my hand still shaking Marko's before I pull it away, embarrassed. "Oh.....I'm Katherine....." I say in a meek voice as I begin to shy away from them, God I felt like a little kid again. "Why am I here?" I ask, nobody in particular, as I look around the room. It was big, filled with furniture, paintings and torn down tapestries.

    "Because you survived." A cool voice comes from the doorway causing me to look around to yet another gorgeous specimen.