Chapter 56: Johnson

Paul's pov: 

"Kitty.....I already told you, there's no point in playing hide and seek when I can just hear your heart beat...." I laugh as I hear her heart beating from behind one of the walls of the cave. I could hear her try and suppress her breathing, causing me to grin before I jump to the side and find her crouching down behind the wall "Found you!" I shout, causing her to let out a puff of air as she books up at me, her eyes filled with annoyance. "Fine.....can we do something else then? Everyone's gone and I'm bored...." She whines softly causing me to grin before I pick her up and sling her over my shoulder.

"Paul! Put me downnnn!" She giggles loudly before I swat her ass, drawing out a slight whimper. "Come on Kitty, I'm gonna keep you un-bored." I chuckle as she stops squirming as soon as I say this before I walk towards our room, carrying her through with me. I set her down on the bed as I stand in front of her, her curious eyes staring up at me. "Sooooo......" What are we gonna do?" She asks and I think for a moment before shrugging my shoulders. "I dunno, I didn't think past this." I say with my signature Cheshire Cat grin which causes her to laugh loudly. "Do something before I actually die of boredom!" She whines before I stick a joint in her mouth and light it. "There!" I state proudly as she takes it out for a moment. "Getting high is boringgg now." She whines again before putting out the joint and handing it straight back to me. "Well, I tried!" I laugh before sitting next to her on the bed. She falls backwards, her head hitting the pillow before I do the same thing, we stay like this for a little while before she turns to face me and speaks up.

"Paulllll....."
"Mmmhh...."
"Ummmm.....you know that errrr thing that David did to me.....you know whilst you and Marko and Dwayne watched...." Her voice came out quiet and incredibly shy which caused me to grin.

Now, this was interesting, it seems my Kitty was either getting a little worked up and wanted me to do something to help her out or, she was a little bit curious about something. "I have no idea Kitty....could you be more specific with me?" I ask before her face starts to redden and she looks down. "Ummm...well he...ummmm.....you know..."
"Well, actually I don't, that's the reason I'm getting you to tell me now."
"Are you really going to make me say it?"
"Yup."
"When he...ummmm...he...errr....kissed me?"
"Kitty, he always kisses you."
"No, I mean when he kissed me...ummm...kissed me down there....."
"Down where? Your stomach? Your thigh? Where Kitty?" Oh, I was loving this. The way she squirmed and fidgeted under my gaze as her cheeks heated up like two bright red tomatoes.
"No......My....My area...." She mumbles quietly, taking this as far as I'm going to get with her I grin before my hand snakes down in between the two of us. "Ohhhh.....you mean this?"  I mock ask before cupping her gently through her shorts, causing her to gasp and jump a little although she doesn't move at all. "Y-yes....." She whispers gently. "Ohhhh, I understand now." I grin before quickly taking my hand away. "What about it Kitty?"
"Well.....I was ummm maybe wondering....is there a....a way that I could maybe errrr....do that to you or any of the other umm guys?" The joint in my mouth dropped. I was not expecting that. AT ALL. She giggles nervously before picking up my joint and putting it back in my mouth.

"I take that as a yes then?"
"Kitty.......why would you want to do that?"
"Well....it's just that you guys....ummm.... give a lot to me and I kinda maybe wanna give a little back..." She mumbles quietly. I have died, I have finally died and gone to heaven and Katherine is the gorgeous angel waiting for me up there. This was going to piss Dwayne off so much, I love it. "Well, yes Kitty, there is A way but as I don't have a pussy, you're going to have to suck my......wait, as much as I LOVE pissing off Dwayne, I think I'll describe it as he probably would......you are going to have to perform oral sex on my Johnson." I grin as that instantly gets me a loud continuous laugh from her. "Johnson?" She asks whilst wiping her eyes much to my amusement. "That's what Dwayne sometimes calls his dick." She blushes deep red as I say this before I shake my head and laugh. "Come on Kitty! Don't get embarrassed because of a word! Look, Dick, Dick, Dick, cock, Schlong, prick, penis, bell end.....see, I'm not embarrassed!" I earn a laugh at this before she gets shy again and the mood becomes more than awkward. "Soooo.....do you want to try?" I was praying and praying that she would say yes or some sort of agreement and then.....then she slowly nods her head and I'm now supporting a shit eating grin.

"Well, get undressed then....."
"Wait, why do I have to get undressed, you're the one who's getting...getting ummm-"
"A blowjob."
"Blowjob? That's what it's called? Why? I wouldn't think you blow? Wait, do you blow? Does that feel good to y-"
"No, you don't blow, you suck. And you have to get undressed because I need to get hard. Now be quiet and get those cute little shorts and tank top off." I grin as she slips off her top with a blush and a laugh before she sits up slightly and I find my hands wandering over to cup her in my hands. I watch as a soft sigh escapes her lips and her eyes flutter closed. I continue to gently squeeze and knead her tits or as Dwayne would call them 'Mounds Of flesh' or 'breasts' But He's just a PG little fairy. My fingertips graze ever so slightly over her nipples and the reaction that got was simply delicious. "Paullll!" She whines softly and arches her chest further in to my fingers. I fucking LOVED it when she said my name like that, filled with passion and lust, I couldn't help but let out a very low, extremely primal growl from the back of my throat. "Kitty......you have no idea how much hearing you moan my name like that turns me on." I breathe in to her ear, earning the much desired effect of smelling her arousal spike the air. She moans my name again in response before I tweak her nipples firmly but not painfully. I'm aware of my painfully growing hard on as I decide to gently take her hand and move it to cover a part of my bulge, let's see how she'll react to this. "Can you feel me? How hard I am for you?  How much you affect me? Only you can do this, only you." I whisper quietly in her ear as I feel her hand gently rub the bulge in my pants, I feel her breathing grow heavy and more laboured. "Paul.....can I start now?" Her voice was shy yet somewhat excited. I grin and nod my head. "Where do you want me Doll? Lying, sitting or standing up?" I laugh at the obvious confused expression on her face. "Whichever's the most comfortable for you?"
"I'll sit then." I grin before standing first and taking my jeans and boxers off. "Here Kitty....pillow for your knees...." I say, gently tossing a pillow from the bed on to the floor before I sit down as she kneels on the floor directly in front of me, her face heating up a lot now. "So... ummm...." I laugh at the awkwardness of her tone before I shake my head. "Just try wrapping your hand around it first....then move up and down slowly at first." I instruct before I feel her hand barely wrap around the base.

((Hey guys! I am SUPER sorry it's taken me this long to post :/// first I was REALLY sick and couldn't focus to save me life and then I went on a theatre trip to London for five nights with my school, really sorry, this won't happen again!))