Chapter 50: It's ya birthday! 🥳

Katherine's pov:

I hugged Marko as tight as I could as my head rested on his back, my hair falling behind me in the wind as we zoomed down the dirt road on his bike, Alex. All the guys had different names for their bikes, Dwayne's was Jim, Paul's was Joel and David's was Gerard. I don't know why but I found the names extremely odd and had always wondered why they had picked them. We weaved in between stones and fallen branches as Marko hollered happily, speeding up even more. "Slow down!"
"Sorry Sweetheart, we're late!" He shouts back to me as he accelerates even more causing me to cling on to him even tighter.

"Marko, please don't tell me we were late going to the boardwalk........" I say softly unable to contain my disappointment. He chuckles softly as I say this before taking my hand in his. "Well, I thought that we could just go on a little date first as you did say the next time we had a day you wanted to go to the boardwalk with just me." He says with a bright smile before he squeezing my hand gently. I smile slightly before he whisks me away towards the Ferris wheel. "Are we really going on the Ferris wheel first? Wouldn't it make sense to go on it last?" I ask with a soft laugh before he shakes his head. "Shut up and come with me..." He says with a grin before pulling me in to one of the carts. My hand was still laced with his as our carriage slowly climbed it's way to the top and stayed there as I leaned my head on his shoulder. "I will never get used to this view....." I sigh softly before he moves my head slightly "Hmmmmmm.......look there's something over there....." He says pointing his finger. I look over at the beach and my eyes widen when I see a soft glow on the sand. There was a glowing heart on the sand with the word 'Katherine' in the centre. I turn to Marko then back to the heart then Marko. "Oh My God!" I find myself squeal before hugging him tightly. "What?" He asks chuckling. "I love it!" I shout before kissing him.

Dwayne's pov: 

     I watched as My love made her way towards me, a huge smile gracing her beautiful features as she walked hand in hand with Marko before she looks up and she makes eye contact with me. "Dwayne!" She practically shouts before pretty much launching herself at me. "I missed you....." She whispers softly as my hands move to hold her thighs, supporting her as her legs and arms wrap around me tightly as if she was never going to let go. "I missed you too......" My voice was surprisingly hoarse as the words tumbled out. I really had missed her more than anything in this world, I buried my face in her hair before inhaling deeply the smell of freshly picked oranges and blossoms, she smelt gorgeous.

     "Happy Birthday My love......" I smile ever so slightly as I say this and she looks up and groans softly. "You guys didn't have to do anything....." She mumbles quietly. "But we wanted to." Her head perks up a little as she hears Paul's voice and she lets out the most adorable sound of delight. "Paul!" She squeaks happily as she moves from my arms to his, pretty much tackling him to the floor. "Jesus Christ Kitty! You should play football." He jokes and I couldn't help but roll my eyes. "Shut up!" She says as she hugs him tightly. If you were a stranger looking in on the situation, you would've sworn that she hadn't seen us in months the way she was acting. "I missed you even though you're an idiot." She looks up at him with a massive grin on her face as he feigns fake hurt. "And where's my hug?"

Katherine's pov:

I hear David's voice and my head whips around to look at him before getting up and slowly walking over to him. Before I could even hug him his strong arms envelope me in his warm embrace and I look up at him. "I missed you....." I whisper softly and as I look him in the eyes I can tell that he's still disappointed from our last chat with each other, my head falls down so that I'm looking at the ground, embarrassed and upset.

     I feel a warm hand cup my hand ever so softly and raise my face up. "I missed you too Princess." He says softly, a half smile half smirk on his face as he does before he leans down and presses his lips to mine, in a sweet, tender kiss which set my heart alight.

(Hey guys! What'd you think of that chapter? Next chapter will be VERY fluffy with maybe a little M scene ;). Let me know what you think or if you have any ideas! And thanks for reading!!)

(Also, 50 CHAPTERS!!!!!)