Chapter 3: The boy on the beach

I walk around for a while, going on a few rides and getting something to eat before I decide to look for a spot to rest. I head on to the beach and underneath the board walk before I find a nice sheltered spot. I put my backpack down and my blanket before laying on top of it and using the backpack as a pillow. "Goodnight Santa Carla." I whisper before drifting off to sleep.

"HELP! HELP! DWAYNE HELP ME!" My eyes flutter open and I groan groggily before sitting up and looking for the source of the noise. "Shut the fuck up, you little shit!" The Griff voice of a man shouts back. "SOMEBODY HELP ME!" As I listen I realise that it was a little boy shouting. "Nobody's gonna help you, not even those FREAK bikers." My eyes focus up and I see about eight men walking along the beach with a little boy being dragged behind them before he's punched for struggling to much. I grit my teeth and grab my silver knuckles from the side of my bag before walking over.

"HEY! GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF OF THE KID NOW!" I practically scream. As I get closer I'm able to see the boy in more detail. He turned around to see me and behind his shoulder length fawn hair, his puppy dog brown eyes looked at my pleadingly as if to say 'help'. "Well, look at what we got here boys! Now ain't you just the finest thing I've seen around her for a while?" The leader asks, a malicious grin on his face. "I said, get your fucking hands off of the kid." I hiss in a low tone before he takes a few steps toward so that he's mere inches away from my face "Oh? And what If I don't? What're you gonn- SUN OF A BITCH!" His sentence is cut off and he begins to howl as I punch him straight in the face, my silver knuckles gleaming in the moonlight, clutching his nose he begins to regain himself.

"RUN!" I yell to the boy and he looks at me with a fleeting glance before taking off down the beach, I go to follow him but am quickly thrown on to the floor before being kicked in the stomach "STUPID BITCH!" Roars The leader as he boots me in to the stomach. "Argh!" I cry out in pure pain as I double over. I look up at him, tears streaming down my face before I am booted in the face this time. "YOU - DONE - FUCKED - UP - YOU - DUMB - BITCH!!" He shouts, kicking me each time in the face and stomach. Every time I cry out in pain, blood spluttering out of my mouth before hitting the sand. "I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!" He screams as he kicks me over and over again as I start to lose consciousness.

"Hey man, that's enough! Let's get outta hear already, I can hear motorcycles!" One of the men says before trying to tug his friend away "No! We have better odds.....it's four against eight dumbass!" He shouts, continuing to kick me as my cries of pain get quieter and quieter.

"Well, well, well........now that is no way to treat a lady." I hear the silky smooth voice come from behind me and I can practically HEAR the smirk in it. "You're supposed to be gentlemen aren't you? Not some big oafs who go after women and children." The voice mocks the group and I start to black out. "Dwayne, get the girl." Those were the last words being spoken that I heard before the sounds of blood curdling screams, flesh tearing apart and animalistic growls ring through my ears. And then it goes black.