Chapter 24: Re-living the past

Marko's pov:

        My eyes flew open as I heard the hushed whisper of a voice "Start with the little one, first come, first staked!" My eyes widen and my face changes before I drop down, a deep growl emanating from my throat as my eyes turn red, out of the corner of my eye I see a small fighter start backing against the wall. "Not this time." I growl, my hand wrapping around their throat.

         "Marko....please don't......Marko, you're hurting me......." I hear the soft and familiar voice before I fully wake up and see the panicked and tear my face of my mate. I quickly retract my hand before pulling her in and hugging her, my face coming back to normal. She was here! She was really here! In my arms, finally! I squeezed her tightly, burying my nose in her hair and inhaling deeply, enjoying that intoxicating smell that came from her. "You're here....." I whisper softly before the reality sets in and I pull back before tilting her head up to look at her throat only to see faint bruising "Oh My God! I-I Hurt you." I whisper slightly before backing against the wall and then slumping down, my head in my hands.

Katherine's pov:

          I look down at Marko and my heart almost shatters as I see the state he's in. "Shhhh shhhhhhh......" I whisper softly before sitting on the floor next to him, taking my hand in his "It's okay.......it's not that bad....." I whisper softly before he looks up at me, tears in his eyes. "I-I still hurt you...." He says, his voice cracking ever so slightly. "Marko please...." I whisper softly before getting up. "N-no! Don't leave me please!" His voice came out desperate and he looked up at me, absolutely terrified even though he was still half asleep. "I'm not leaving you! Hey! I promise okay? Come on, let's go to my room.....it's comfier in there." I whisper softly. Before he nods his head and gets up, still clutching my hand as I lead him to my room.

David's pov:

           I woke up with a yawn before swinging off of the iron bar and on to the ground. "Everybody wake up!" I shout to my brothers before noticing that Marko wasn't there and then the panic sets in. "Marko?! Dwayne! Paul! Wake the fuck up! Marko's missing!" I shout before running in to the cave to see if he had just woken up early. Nothing. "We'll find him.....it's gonna be okay." The cool, calm and collected voice of Dwayne speaks up and I shake my head turning around before stopping at the scent of something familiar leading towards one of the only still intact rooms Her room. I race in there and instantly calm down as I'm treated to the sight of a sleeping Marko. I sigh softly in relief before calling to him "Marko, wake up, it's night time." I say and he groans before rolling over. And there she was.

             My princess was asleep in the bed next to Marko, his arms wrapped around her tightly as if he was hugging a teddy bear. "KAT!" The extremely excited voice of Laddie practically screams from behind me as he sees his 'sister' before he jumps on the bed, shaking her arms so that she wakes up. "I missed you!" He says, tears rolling down his cheeks "Why did you leave me?" She sits up and gently hugs him, not acknowledging me standing in the doorway at all. "I'm sorry little man...." She yawns softly and rubs his back gently. "I promise that I'll never leave again." She whispers and he pulls back, wiping the tears from his eyes. "You p-promise?" His eyes teary and unsure before she nods her head. "Promise." She whispers with a smile.

            "Good night Princess......" I speak up finally, a small smile on my lips before she looks up at me. "David......" She breathes softly, she was wearing my jacket, before she gets up and walks over to me. "How've you been?" I ask before she looks up at me, tears in her eyes, she doesn't answer but instead just hugs me tightly.

(Hey guys! Just wrote this, thought it might be cool to have a little peak at the Frog bros incident! What do you think? Let me know!)