Chapter 55: Chocolate

Dwayne's pov:

I continued to rub her stomach gently, smiling as I hear the sweet sighs of appreciation she was making before I feel one of her hands gently move to cover mine, pressing down slightly harder "Just a little more pressure." She whispers softly before her hand is gone and I'm left rubbing her stomach a little harder now. "Hmmm.....why're you guys so warmmmm??? I love it!" I laugh loudly as she almost squeals in pure and utter delight. "Well Princess, after we feed we're usually warm....it's all the fresh blood." David speaks up before grinning at the face Katherine makes. "Oh......." She mumbles before going to move away, unfortunately for her, my arm was wrapped tightly her waist, pulling her back in to my chest. "Dwayne!" She complains as she tries to squirm her way out of my grip. "Let me gooooooo." She almost laughs and whines at the same time before I wrap my other arm around her. "Princess, he's not going to let you go anytime soon....." David smirks as looks down at her before she slowly starts to calm down. "Owowow! Dwayne! Cramps!" She cries loudly before my hand moves back to its original spot.

We stay like this for a few more minutes before there's a revving of engines outside and My Love bolts up and before I know it she's out of bed and running towards the entrance of the room. "They're back! With Chocolate!" She squeals as she makes her way to the main area of the cave.

Katherine's pov:

"Hey Sweethe-" I fling myself on to Marko, wrapping my legs and arms around him tightly. "Marko!" I squeal loudly as he drops the bag he was holding so that he could support my weight with his hands underneath my thighs. "Jesus Christ......someone happy to see me.....I was only gone twenty minutes." He laughs and shakes his head before kissing my lips gently. "I think she just wants chocolate...." I hear Paul chuckle quietly as he walks casually in to the cave, his oh so familiar Cheshire Cat grin stained on his lips.

"Paul!" I smile widely before jumping down from Marko and then skipping over to Paul, wrapping my arms securely around his neck. "Hello Kitty." He smile gently as I feel the warmth of his arms wrap around me. "Hii..... did you get me a hot water bottle? And chocolate?" I ask with a smile before he nods his head. "Mmhhmm.......we got enough chocolate to give a baby elephant diabetes...." I couldn't help but laugh at his words. "Yay!" I smile before I feel another set of arms around my waist, picking me up. "Come on My Love.....back to bed....." Dwayne's voice hums in my ear and I let him pretty much carry me back in to my room, he sets me down back on the bed before placing something on my stomach. "Mew!" Stark looks up at me before crawling up my body and curling up near my face. "I got the cat for you.....He might make you feel a little better if he purrs enough.....the low frequency sound will relax you...." I look up at Dwayne and raise my eyebrow. "Someone's a little smarty pants." I giggle softly, momentarily forgetting my cramps. "Well, I went to night school for about two years in 1976....." He smiles slightly before climbing back in to bed with me.

"Paul....fill up the hot water bottle, Marko bring the food and chocolate in." I look up at David who looked weirdly amused by this whole situation as he absentmindedly played with Stark, allowing the small ball of fluffy white fur to bite and scratch at his hand. I smiled widely as I watched Paul walk in a few minutes later with a fuzzy red hot water bottle, filled to the brim with boiling hot water. "Oh My God......sooooo warmmmmm!" I moan in delight after he passes it to Dwayne who holds it against my stomach. "Open your mouth....." I look up at David who was now holding a small square of chocolate in his fingers. I complied before he dropped the square in to my mouth and I bit in to it. I was in heaven. I was warm, I had my boys, I had Stark, I was comfortable and above all I had chocolate. Maybe periods weren't as bad as I thought.

((Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated, my WiFi's been messed up and now I don't have it for two weeks and I only have a little bit of data left! Anyway, did you like this little chappedy doo dah? Question: what's your favourite chocolate??? Mines Dark!))