Chapter 28: Diner fight

Paul's pov:

I couldn't help but grin when I heard April her angry, her face turned red and her eyes always had that certain shine to them, as if she were a feral cat about to strike. The Jasmine girl didn't seem to get the hint before she started laughing in her face. "Yeah, dream on....you look like you can't even lift a toothpick!" She says with a shrieking laughter, I go to say something back before Jasmine screams in surprise and I turn and see David holding a ,now empty, jug of ice cold water. "Apologies....it seems my hand may have slipped." He says, keeping a straight face before Jasmine turns around and slaps him "You little Freak!" She screams going to hit him again before she's elbowed straight in the face by......Katherine! And before I know it my mate has climbed over the side of our booth and is throwing punches and kicks left right and centre "Dumb fucking bitch!" She shouts as the girl lays on the floor crying now as blood pours from her nose. "Hey!" I turn to see what must be the boyfriend and his friends entering the diner. Oh, fun.

I thought my face would split in half from the amount of grinning I was doing, before the skinny prick was able to get to his table Marko had stick out his foot, tripping him over whilst laughing, meanwhile Laddie just calmly ate his bowls of fries, seemingly oblivious to what was going on. Dwayne on the other hand looked extremely pissed off as he couldn't get up, being trapped in between David and Laddie. I was laughing so hard at the whole situation I didn't realise the boyfriend was already up and sending punches my way before an arm shoots out behind me, David. I grin before pulling out a joint and lighting it, sitting back amongst all of the chaos.

*Two hours later*
Dwayne's pov:

"I swear to God, I'm going to find those bastards tomorrow night and when I do, they're dead!" I couldn't control how angry I was as I looked over at Katherine, MY Katherine who had an ice pack on her cheek from being punched in the face by a MAN. I was beyond furious, the only thing that stopped me from going after them tonight was the fact that Katherine was hurt. I watched as Marko held the icepack up against her cheek as she sat in front of him on the couch, as the fire in the barrel in front of them blazed brightly. "Dwayne, calm down....." I look down at Katherine who was looking at me with a pleading gaze. "No, look what they did to you!" I say and she rolls her eyes and then shrugs her shoulders. "Look what I did to Jasmine! I probably broke her nose!" She says before Paul throws himself on the couch "That was a really good punch by the way." He says with a grin before offering her a bit of his joint.

"It's getting late...." I say before walking over and picking up Katherine much to the protests of Marko and Paul. "It's my night, with her, you can both go fuck yourself and so can you David if you have any problems." I say before walking towards Katherine's room. "Ah, ah, ah.....I want a goodnight kiss." I almost growl as I hear David's voice before I put Katherine down to let her go to David. I walk in to her room and take my jacket and shoes off before getting in to bed and waiting for her.

Katherine's pov:

I smiled a little as I walked over to where David was sitting in his wheelchair before I bent down and kissed his cheek jokingly. "Come on Princess, you can do better than that surely." He says with a smirk before he leans up and kisses me. I sigh softly against his lips as I go to break away he pulls me in so suddenly that I gasp in surprise and fall on top of him till I'm sitting in his lap like the first time we kissed and he moved his hands so that one rested on my upper back and the other cupped my behind, gently squeezing until he got the desired effect. "Hmmmm....." I half hum half moan softly against his lips. The kiss was starting to heat up a little bit as I heard Dwayne's voice call my name from my room before I break away, all hot and bothered. "Good night David." I say before getting off of him and walking over to Paul, pecking his lips gently "Good night Paul." I say before doing the same to Marko. "Good night Marko." I say with a soft smile before walking towards my room.

(Hey guys! What did you think of the fight? Let me know! Thanks for reading!)