Chapter 66: Marked part 3

Katherine's pov:

"Ahhhh!! Paul stop!!"I squeal and writhe around on the bed as a blur of messy blonde hair continues to poke my sides and tickle me.

"Take it back then, I'm not soft or mushy!" He teases as he continues to torture me in the worst way possible.

"Never!" I protest as I try my best to get away from him and his merciless tickling. I continue to squirm and move until eventually managing to wrap my arms around him and roll us over so that I'm now on top of him, pinning his hands above his head as I try and catch my breath.

"Ha! You have been bamboozled!" I proclaim, looking down at him with a big grin on my face, a reflection of his own grin. He mock attempts to lift his arms up but supposedly gives up half way through. The way that he could easily overpower me yet still let's me win fills me with great joy, he could definitely flip us back over and tickle me more yet he doesn't.

"Oh no! You've caught me Kitty, whatever will you do to me?" His grin turns in to a smirk and I feel all of my blood rush to my face, I can almost see my own cheeks reddening in embarrassment as I look away from him, loosening my grip on his wrists.

"Oh come on Kitty, don't get shy on me now..." He jokes, his voice soft and soothing as he reaches a hand up to cup the side of my face causing me to lean in to his touch. "You're so warm Kitty.....so warm...." He murmurs the words quietly and breathily, it almost sounds like a moan which causes my face to get even more tomato red. I raise my hand up and place it on top of his own. "Mmm.." He hums quietly, closing his eyes, and as he closes them I lean down to place a faint kiss on his lips. He lifts his head up to further connect our lips before ever so gently flipping us over so half of his body is on the bed and half is leaning over me, still cupping my face as we continue our kiss. I can slowly but surely feel him start to take control of the kiss as he starts to get more and more needy and passionate. I'm now starting to get a little breathless as he resumes our kiss before he pulls away, allowing me to catch my breath. I look up at him, his eyes now open, now dark and swirling with something I had never seen before.

"Please Katherine, please." He whispers gently. I'm taken back by his pleas as I watch him stare at me intently before screwing his eyes shut, a pained expression on his face as he look as though he's fighting something in his head. He opens his eyes once more and they're lighter now as he looks down at me, moving away from me a little. "I'm sorry, that wasn't fair of me." He murmurs to me, looking as though he had genuinely stepped out of line.

"What? No.... Don't be so-"

"No Katherine, I shouldn't have said that, you need to want me because you want me, not because I'm a horny little bastard...." He half jokes, laughing a little until he sees the confused look on my face.

"No Paul, I-I want to.....I wanted to before you said that, I just.....I just don't know how to say it...." I admit to him. I wanted him to mark me, I really did but I didn't know how to express that without feeling embarrassed or shameful.

"Are you sure?" He asks softly before I nod my head.

"Are the others coming in?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"No, unless you want them here? You're used to the marking process now Kitty...." He says quietly. "Do you want them in here?" He asks and for a moment I contemplate it before shaking my head.

"No, I haven't spent much time with you....alone recently...." I say and I can't help but smile as I see his face completely light up at this.

"Oh thank God because I think even knowing David was watching would make me soft." He says and I laugh before hearing "Enjoy it whilst it lasts Dickhead, after you she's MINE."