Chapter 37: Three in a bed

Katherine's pov:

I sighed softly as I leaned back against Marko as he continued to platt my hair. "Hmmm....this is so relaxing..." I say with a soft smile before David comes sauntering back in, a triumphant smirk on his face. "I thought I told you I wanted you out by the time I got in here?" His eyes narrow at Marko who's comfortably laying behind me. "Well, How was I supposed to know when you'd be done?" Marko's voice comes almost amused from behind me. "Get out." David looks down at Marko and I groan softly before throwing the covers over my head again. "Can't you two just share?" I mumble softly as I feel Marko continue to platt my hair.

"Fine." I smile slightly as I hear David's voice come out, gruff and begrudgingly before Marko moves so that he's on my right side, my back pressed up against his front. I feel David sink down on to my left dime and move me so that my head was resting on his chest, my arm was splayed across his torso and my leg was resting on his hip. "Hmmm.....comfy....." I hum softly, a small smile spreading across my lips as the covers get lifted off of my face. "You okay Princess?" I look up at David who was smiling down at me, causing me to smile back before nodding my head.

"Hmm.....good." He says before leaning down and gently kissing me on the lips causing me to hum softly against his. I let out a surprised gasp as I feel something press against my chest and I break away from the kiss to look down and see Marko's hand. "Sorry, habit...." He says with a sheepish smile before he goes to move his hand away. "No.....it's fine...." I say with a slight laugh before I have my head turned to the side again only to be met with David's lips yet again as Marko gently kneaded the mound of flesh on my chest. "Mmmmm....." I hum softly as I close my eyes.

David's pov:

Our lips mould together as her eyes close, she moans softly against my lips and I smirk slightly as I smell her ever growing arousal before I break away from her. "Jesus Christ Princess, you get worked up easily." I say with a chuckle before my lips slide to her neck. "That's not my fault......I've never done anything like this before...." She mumbles softly causing both me and Marko to chuckle as she moans softly and squirms in-between us both. "Stop making fun of me you assholes." She sighs before I gently bite her neck with blunt teeth.

"David....." She grumbles and I grin before moving back up to face her "Yes Princess?" I ask with a smirk before she answers. "I'm hungry...." She says softly and I couldn't help but laugh. "Well, what're you feeling Sweetheart? Pizza? Chinese? Indian? What ever you want." Marko speaks up before Katherine thinks for a moment.

"Chinese."

(Hey guys! What'd you think of this chapter? Let me know!)