Chapter 54: I NEED ATTENTION

David's pov:

"We're home Princess!" I call out as I walk down the steps and in to the cave, a bag of Chinese food in my right hand. I stepped in to the cave and knew something was wrong straight away. Blood. The overwhelming smell of blood hit my nose and if it weren't for the fact that I had just fed, I would have most definitely turned. I looked around at my brothers who all had the same expression on their faces. "Katherine??" Dwayne's falls out and for a while there's no response before a small figure starts to ever so slowly trudge out of her room, dressed only in a oversized white and blue checkered shirt and a pair of black panties. "Why're you guys so loud????" She murmurs quietly as she shuffled towards me and I let out a sigh of relief as I see she's not hurt but as she moves closer the smell of blood gets stronger and stronger. "Kitty, are you okay?" This time it's Paul's turn to speak up before she shakes her head before resting it on his chest, so that she's leaning on him. "No.....everything hurts and everything is too loud and I want chocolate but there is no chocolate and It's really cold here and......and.....and I don't have a hot water b-bottle!" She started off talking normally and now she was crying in to Paul's chest. What the hell was going on.

Katherine's pov:

This day was bad, really bad. I had woken up and the boys were gone and my head hurt and I had cramps that were so painful I felt like I was being stabbed in the stomach. I just wanted to curl up in a ball and have someone stroke my hair whilst I devoured at least 10 bars of chocolate whilst crying about how I'm going to get fat. In other words, I was on my period. Paul hugged me tightly as I cried in to his chest before I felt another set of hands on my waist, pulling me from Paul's chest. "Princess, where are you hurt?" It was David, his hands gently gliding over my body, in search of any wounds but he stopped when he found none. "I'm not h-hurt hurt......It's that time o-of the month." I mumble quietly, closing my eyes as I try to concentrate on anything but the pain. "Oh....." if it wasn't for the excruciating cramps I was going through I probably would've laughed at the fact that they all seemed to say the same thing at the exact same time. "Go lie back down Princess.....someone will come through in a minute....." I look up at David and almost cry even more. I wanted someone now! Not in a minute! I just wanted cuddles, hugs and kisses with my favourite people in the world, was that so hard to ask for? "Fine......" I grumble quietly before slowly making my way back to my room, my arms wrapping around my own waist to try and somehow stop the cramps. I pretty much collapse on the bed before I sluggishly move my way underneath the covers, pulling them right up to me chin. Minutes which seem like hours go by and no one has come through yet,didn't they know that I was on the cusp of death? Didn't they care that I was basically bleeding out? I just wanted someone to hold me and feed me chocolate, was that so hard to ask for? Getting impatient I sat up and looked to the doorway. "Guys! Can someone please come through??? I'm really lonely....." I call out before peeking up at the sound of footsteps down the tunnel. "Sorry that took a little too long...." I look up and smile weakly at David before turning to Dwayne who was standing by his side. "Why're you just standing there? Take care of me!" I'm genuinely shocked by the words that come out of my mouth as I look at a now smirking David and Dwayne. Dwayne shrugs his jacket off and his shoes before climbing in to bed behind me, his arm wrapping around my waist as his hand rests on my stomach. I sink back in to his warmth a sigh softly before the bed dips in front of me as David climbs in, tugging my hand gently so half of my body, including my head is resting on him. "So warm...." I moan softly in appreciation as I snuggle closer in to the both of them whilst Dwayne's hand gently presses and rubs my stomach in an extremely soothing manner. "Paul and Marko have gone out to go get you some chocolate and a hot water bottle....." David says as one of his hands gently runs through my hair.

"Emily's Mother has offered to school Laddie.....he's going there for three hours every night......he really misses you...." Dwayne chuckles softly and I can't help but sigh as I hear this. "Awww.....I really miss him too...." I had indeed missed the joyful little ball of energy as whenever I woke up he was either already at the boardwalk with Dwayne or one of the boys or he was on a play date with Stella, Emily's younger sister. "Daviddddd......can you tell Marko or Paul to get dark chocolate please?" I mumble softly.

"On it Sweetheart." I jump slightly as I hear Marko's voice before looking up at David. "I thought you said they'd already left?" I ask with a slight frown before he chuckles. "They have, Marko's just using your link to talk to you in your head." I look up at him in fascination before I try and speak to Marko. "Hey Marko....can you get pain killers too? Oh and I love you.....can you and Paul please drive safely and below the speed limit? If either of you come back with so much as a single scratch, my emotional ass will have a break down...And tell Paul I said I love him! Thank you!" I smile widely as I successfully communicated with him, hearing his reply. "Will do, love you sweetheart."

I could already picture some of the fun I would have with this little perk.....all of the pranks we could play on Paul without even having to say a word to each other...... I couldn't wait.

((Hey guys! Did you like that chapter? Continuation of this one next time! Please vote and comment for me! Alsooooo, guess who's book is in the 2019 Watty's awards?!))